Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2018
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationBritish Columbia

I am trying to send welcome messages to everyone coming into the LIHL. No responses from any of them though.

A couple GMs in LIHL have been in contact with me, which adds to the fun of the game when you can bat around ideas on your team and theirs, but I find the game to be a lot of 'hurry up and wait.'

Lots of down time between sims and if I had a few messages to answer I'd be enjoying this more.

That said, absolutely enjoying the Game Plan experience so far and I am working to try and engage newbies at my level.

Posted July 28, 2018 - 08:37 AM

Eric The Great

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

Well Marque, many people saw my post on Howitzer forums about the GHL trade block and now teams in the GHL and SHL have been contacting me since my posts on there. There are some managers who like using messages so they don't offer some stupid trade and get themselves ignored for a while. I want to keep an open relationship with all managers, but if they don't consult me before an offer for a high rated player, I will just ignore their trade. If they do message me, I'm more inclined to accept the trade because both managers would have a back and forth negotiations going on. Just recently I have had about 3-4 conversations that have gone back and forth more than 5 times about a trade

Yes i also send messages and get some about trades and its very good but there is still not much communication otherwise directly in the league itself. The trades are probably the more communications we can get in the game because otherwise the game is pretty much a single player game if i can call it that way. There is also people helping in the forums and giving tips and we have a chat we can use too. I dont think we need something more to communicate with the message system we have already.

Posted August 04, 2018 - 02:14 PM

Deadwing

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2018
Rep - Reliable

Playing on Fishbowl. The communication is minimum, but I've pinpointed a few very nice GM's there. With the current tools for communication, and how well they are hidden on the interface, this doesn't really surprise me. It's not necessarily that your world sucks, it's that people need to get lucky on finding the channels. The shared forum chat, which is nice, gets quite busy sometimes. During those times, I like to hang around and just read even if I have nothing to add.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users