Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LA Angels: Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

matteise

matteise

MLB Pro Co-Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 501 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

The Angels are open for discussion on the following:

Jordan Walden: Injured for the season and with a player option for next season. Acquiring him now would allow for several months of potential negotiating. Sign him to a deal and the team friendly player option turns into a guaranteed season.

Kenley Jansen: It has been a tough start to 2018 for Jansen. Typically he's been a reliable force in the bullpen. 

Aroldis Chapman

As always, prefer you come with offers/ideas. You know where to find me on Slack.

Update:

SP Michael Fulmer is on the trade block.

Fulmer was a Rule V draft selection this past December. He was lights out in Spring Training allowing just 1 run over 14 innings while striking out 12 and walking 3.  

Good stuff, including an OSA ranked slider of 70/75, I hoped he would slot into the #5 spot for a season and give me adequate innings.  

Unfortunately that has not been the case a the big league level. After suffering an injury, he has been rehabbing in AAA where he appears to have regained some of his Spring Training form.

Again, a Rule V player, so he will need to finish the year on your active roster. 

If interested, find me on Slack.

matteise

matteise

MLB Pro Co-Commissioner

• Moderators
  • 501 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

UPDATED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users