GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1575 posts
  • 161 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

We're planning on rewriting and extending the help files. An official game guide is a great idea.

I will also make past seasons stats and standings available in the game. All the data is already there, it's just the GUI that's missing. I'm also interested to know what other data you might want to view or export?

Posted June 01, 2018 - 11:43 AM

PulmonaryGoose

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: April 2018
Rep - Floater

We're planning on rewriting and extending the help files. An official game guide is a great idea.

I will also make past seasons stats and standings available in the game. All the data is already there, it's just the GUI that's missing. I'm also interested to know what other data you might want to view or export?

I use assistant reports and line information/tactics to try and find trends against other teams. Like real managing, it would be nice to know whether I can see a trend to using certain line foci against certain styles of teams and their tactics. I only have a few matches worth at the moment, but hopefully next season can start establishing trends based on my style of play vs other teams'. (Obviously I note my players' skill levels as well!)

Being able to dump an assistant's report into a spreadsheet without copying each section would be nice. I find it difficult to keep up, sometimes, and I am in a 24hr day game world!

Posted June 01, 2018 - 02:20 PM

flowbish1

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationK'ek part au Québec.

Agreed. The answer was probably not thought all the way through. I admit that. And you’re right, I know all the details about this game so of course I have an advantage over most managers. But I’m far from winning every game, I’m either a poor manager or it really proves how complex this game is. I’m hoping for the latter, which is also a good thing :-) But this is actually something I’ve thought of lately. Is it fair for me to compete in my own game?

I think it is fair that you compete in your own game. I only play in Clapper, and your team has always been in GHL. Have you ever tried in other worlds to take a team in the LIHL and get it promoted, all the way to GHL? Because to me, that is the best aspect of this game, so much that if i get to the GHL, and will strongly consider going back in the LIHL and start over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users