Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Indians Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

Indians are willing to entertain talks on anyone on my 25 man roster although Miguel Andujar and Jorge Ayala will be very expensive, but here are who I'm actively shopping.

I am looking for prospects in return. I'd even be willing to take on salary in return for prospects, depending on the contract.

GROUP ONE - Young, with potential

SP Austin Malinowski

CL Kadir Hashim

2B Jose A. Torres

1B Isacco Sico

These guys will require a solid offer but can definitely be a help to a few teams and because they're young and under cost-control, can be kept around for a while at a low cost. Malinowski has struggled but I attribute a lot of that to bad luck and worse defense.

GROUP TWO - Could help a contender

LF/DH Jaff Decker

2B Xander Bogaerts

RP Chad Rogers

RF Alberto Madrid

These guys aren't particularly young and aren't studs but could be just the right piece for a contender. I feel like Decker and Rogers would both improve after a change of scenery due to their numbers last season compared to this. Bogaerts and Madrid have been solid as lead-off type hitters all season.

GROUP THREE - One year rentals

C Tim Federowicz

C Kurt Suzuki

SP Justin Masterson

3B Tony Thompson

RP Paul Weaver

These guys wouldn't cost much and could help plug holes and are all either expiring or are arb-eligible. The two catchers don't have great numbers but are both decent defensively and great leaders, T-Fed in particular. Thompson has 30 RBIs despite playing in a limited role and Weaver has been consistently good all season. Masterson is better suited as a #5 in someone elses rotation rather than a #1 in mine.

Don't be afraid to ask about anyone else but due to time restraints, if you could come up with at least an idea of an offer or who you don't want to move, that could save time and make any potential deals easier. 

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

Updated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users