Photo

Release: Fall 2018 (Just to keep you posted!)

• Please log in to reply

Posted April 28, 2018 - 04:50 AM

Glawing

GamePlanHockey Support Team

• Moderators
  • 93 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Reliable
Hi all of you!

Right now we are a bit quiet here on the forums and in general.

That’s because we working with a lot of things in the backgrounds. Not generally things you notice in game but performance and future plans are in the making.

We recently received some new hardware so the game will run smoother/faster and more stable.

We are reading as much reports and suggestions as possible. Because we want your opinion in developing.

Keep enjoying the game and be fair and nice to eachother!

//Tobias

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted May 18, 2018 - 07:35 AM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1336 posts
  • 147 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Sorry for the lack of info lately. Time really flies. Here's the latest update on how everything is going with the upcoming release later this fall. More info regarding this release can also be found here: http://forums.gmgame...rrent-road-map/

• We have bought a second web server that will run the database and the simulators for the upcoming release. I'm planning on re-opening the UAT on this server to test things out. But we're currently waiting on some missing parts that was not included from the supplier.
  • I'm also doing quite many changes of the codebase at the moment. This includes a major upgrade of the database and a move of the simulators from .NET Framwork to dotnet core. This is to be able to run the simulators on a Linux environment. This part is now almost done.
  • We have also started creating a new design of the game. I've received a first draft from the designer and it's looking real good. Really excited to implement a fresh look to the game.
  • We're now putting together the first questions for the focus group. We're planning on creating a protected sub forum here in the forum. All members will receive an email with an invitation within a week or so. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  • Besides all of the above I've also created a bug fix patch that was just released (v1.3.4). This will hopefully take care of the most urgent bugs until the major release later this fall.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask  :) 

Thanked by 2 Members:

Posted May 18, 2018 - 08:13 PM

zinnyzxx

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationPennsylvania
Thanks for all the work you put into this game