Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Reliable
I’m opening this thread so managers have the opportunity to try and sell managers on their players without having to mass copy/paste a message about it. If you have a player you are trying to get rid of, just mention their good qualities and what they can provide to a team as well as what you are looking for In return.
(No offers should be made here, just advertisements of players/picks/prospects)

Goodluck in your negotiations!
Gator

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted April 21, 2018 - 02:56 AM

Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Reliable
To start it off, I’m looking to unload my centers Sunday and Allen. Sunday is a 33yo 93ovr with exceptional offensive stats and a strong defense stat, at 93. He had good size (6’3” 209lbs) and has 2 green, 2 blue and 1 orange trait. He is a work horse and can eat up top 6 minutes on most GHL teams. He also just signed a 2.4mill x 2yr extension. Allen is a 21yo 89ovr center on a very affordable 1.6mill x 4yr contract. He has great traits, with 4 blue and 1 green as well as strong physical stats, making him a great powerforward who can fit into your bottom six well. Being young, he also has the potential to grow in to a top six role, which he is likely to do in the next couple seasons. I’m trying to move one of these two for a 4th line center between 92-93ovr. The age range I’m interested in is 20-28, but there is a little wiggle room in this area. They must have good traits, with minimum blue Big Games trait. Cap space is not a worry of mine, so if you need me to eat some cap for you in order to make a deal go through, I’m willing to do that.

Thank you for reading my lengthy proposal,
Gator

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted April 21, 2018 - 06:04 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: December 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

Hey guys, Im the manager of the Palm Harbor Legends in the GHL. This offer is to mainly GHL teams but SHL teams can also inquire about some prospect/two way players. I am willing to trade Forward Boris Durcik (24 years old 87 overall) and defencemen Max-Antoine Yusko (28 years old 95 overall). Durcik has a 1.5 mil x 3 year deal, and Yusko has 4.0 mil x 4 year contract. I have no room for Durcik on my team, but he would be a decent depth guy, maybe second or third line winger on GHL teams. He has a great takeaway to giveaway ratio(14:5 when he had 14 minutes of ice time). He can also help defensively has he averages around 22.5 blocked shots per season(last time he had good ice time, he finished with 42 hits and 32 blocked shots). Yusko on the other hand is very reliable defencemen. He has spent 9 seasons on my squad and has been solid chipping in offensively once in a while and being a great defensive player. In 513 career GHL games, he has 55 goals and 153 assists for a total of 208 points and he has a +/- rating of +50. Yusko hasn't been playing much time on the PP on my team so I play him mainly on the PK. Although if you were to put him on the PP he is very productive( he had 90 points in 3 seasons, which he spent around 3-4 minutes on the PP). In return all I ask for is draft picks(1st and 2nd round picks would be nice, but thirds are definetley not out of the question) or some good prospects(preferably 18-21 age range and atleast 85 overall). Please message me of a deal you want because i will reject every trade sent without consulting me first. Thanks. 

JR 

Posted May 05, 2018 - 10:15 PM

Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Reliable
SUPERSTAR FOR SALE! After one last cup with my team, I have decided to move on from my defense man Joshua Metts. The 98ovr defender has consistently put up 50 point campaigns his whole career, just coming off a 51 point season. He has full blue/green traits and is showing no signs of slowing down in his production. I’m looking for a young Defenseman in return, somewhere along the lines of 20yr and 92+ with good traits (minimum blue big games trait). Once the offseason begins, my draft picks will be restored so those can be included in the deal as well.

Looking forward to your offers,
Gator

Posted May 06, 2018 - 03:14 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

CENTERS FOR SALE! I am looking to trade numerous centers on my team so I can finish my on-the-run rebuild. I am willing to trade Kenny Karas, Marco Mustoe, and Brendon Smiley. Karas has been a top line center on my team since he has joined my team. He is 30 years old, 94 overall and he has put up 30+ point seasons and had a breakout year last year and the year before. He is on a 1-way contract worth 3.2 million. Marco Mustoe,28 years old and 92 overall, has been a solid 3rd/4th line center for me since I have picked him up. In my opinion he is only a great defensive player. His offence is pretty low, but his defensive categories are off the charts. He has been a great asset on the PK, and for the second straight season he has had 0 giveaways. He is usually not injury prone, that being said he did miss 10 games this season with numerous injuries. Mustoe has a fairly decent contract at 4 years at 2.3 million(3 years left now)  Brendon Smiley, 29 years old and 92 overall, has been a solid second line center both on 5 v 5 and on the 2nd PP. He has played 8 full seasons and he had 3 seasons riddled with injury, so he is very reliable to play the entire season. He is not much of a goal scorer but he does get a lot of assists. He also takes a lot of shots so he is bound to get a goal soon, he has 70 Powerplay points, 27 of which were goals. Smiley's contract in my opinion is a steal because i signed him to a 9 year 2.1 million deal(he is now on his last year of that contract). In return for one/all of these centers I would like to have some younger centers. I would say the 18-22 range and a minimum of 88 overall. Their traits should be majorly blue/green, if there are a couple that are red I will discuss this in our private message talks we will have in the game about the trade. I would like to perform this trade at the midpoint of the upcoming season so that I can base my situation on them, whether go full rebuild or to continue with them all the way until the season after. I'm looking forward to these trade offers via Private Messaging in the game. Thanks.

JR

Posted May 18, 2018 - 03:51 AM

Mattti0

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationFinland

Wanted: playmaker with two-way ability center and top-line (for league low-end) forward to the big role.

I'm manager of Northdale Wild, currently placed 15th. If you found your players from description plese contact me and help my team to climb some positions. Feel free to offer any kind of trade offer.

Posted May 25, 2018 - 07:55 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

I am willing to trade my goaltender Sami Patton. He is 22 years old and 89 overall. In return i'm looking to get a good prospect goalie that is 87+ overall or a veteran goalie(27-33) that is 92+ overall.

Posted June 06, 2018 - 04:47 PM

zinnyzxx

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • 1 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationPennsylvania
Curious, has this thread worked for anyone?

Posted June 06, 2018 - 05:38 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

It has worked for me, people have read this post and have been contacting me on offers for those players. The right one just hasn't come yet. im still waiting :)

Posted June 06, 2018 - 07:12 PM

Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Reliable
I’ve gotten many offers for players I mention on here, and people send me players I’m interested in. Same deal with Jack though, just not the right deal being sent my way yet.

Posted June 13, 2018 - 08:21 AM

Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Reliable
6th overall pick up for grabs, Looking for prospects 86+ovr and 18-19 years old. Must have blue/green big games trait. I’m willing to package veteran players with the pick to make the deal go through.

Posted June 21, 2018 - 08:13 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

Well it looks like the age factor of the game has caught up to me. I am trading everyone away except Kadura who is untouchable. In return for these high overall players I have, I need atleast 1 prospect(88+ overall and less than 20 years old) and a draft pick. The asking price is steep because these players can make an impact on your team instantly. Any team that cannot afford that price please message me to find out what type of trade we can negotiate. ALL TEAMS MUST message me before offering, if teams don't I will most likely ignore your offer. Thanks and let those messages come in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users