Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

I am mainly curious to see if anyone still has players on their team from season 1.  I would think this would be more common for GHL teams since it is tough to promote through the leagues and keep the same players.  If so, post them here.

I do have 1 player on my SHL team that has been with my team (well, my "franchise") since season 1 in LIHL.  Lucas Hirt.  It looks like he was originally on the Protons roster, then moved to Deferiet (formerly the Red River Red Empire).  I renamed the franchise to the Leopards when I took over late in season 9.

Hirt was my 2nd line center in BHL and now centers my 4th line in SHL.  Fortunately for him I don't anticipate promotion to GHL this season so his job is safe for another few seasons at least.

http://www.gameplanh...layer?gpid=4244

Attached File  Hirt.png   90.86KB   0 downloads

Posted April 19, 2018 - 11:27 PM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: February 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSri Lanka
Although not with me the longest straight, I do have Cummins (http://www.gameplanh...layer?gpid=4445) who started in Season 1 with me in BHL, was traded to Stray Cats in Season 7 in GHL, then traded back to me in Season 10 and no plans anytime soon to send him elsewhere.

Funny, this exercise showed at least 8 players on my team that have been in the game since Season 1, way more than I would have guessed. I also have 1 player that has ONLY ever been on my team since he dates back from the pre-draft days when players were "born" with random ages and he has been with me since Season 5.

Posted April 20, 2018 - 05:11 AM

Pingu

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2016
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium

I have Lopez - Teltiak - Hans who were on Black Flag's team back in his BHL days.

otherwise I have noone left from my own BHL days.

Posted April 20, 2018 - 07:41 AM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • 22 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

http://www.gameplanh...layer?gpid=4180

I know it hasn't been continuous but he is still a useful player even in the GHL. Yes he not on the team currently but he is my 1st call up for a top 9 injury and did well the one game I called him up. Next season I plan on trying to play him on my 3rd line after letting go a number of vets. Oh the days when he was actually a quality 3rd line role player in the GHL.

Posted April 20, 2018 - 10:46 AM

xZhou

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

I've had Brett Arrieta since Season 5 when I was in the BHL and he's surprisingly been on my first line ever since, even when I moved on to the GHL. 

Posted April 24, 2018 - 07:47 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

I have Hawks, who is with my since I got my team at start of S1. Still top defender in the world. Huge number of played games.

http://www.gameplanh...layer?gpid=4229

Posted April 24, 2018 - 12:37 PM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

When I was writing that today, I realized and wanted to mention Hawks is underperforming so far this season - in points, PPP, avg. performance. But he pulled 2 G night with one PPG, his PP unit scored twice and he had 81 performance. I'm so happy I got him to my team by default. And he is still good to have 3 more seasons I hope :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users