• 127 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

New season, new block.

Looking to move:

D Izidor Hocevar, 87 ovr. http://gameplanhocke...ayer?gpid=28805

Good point producing d-man, a great choice especially for SHL teams. Looking for a pick, either a GHL 2nd or a SHL 1st.

Posted March 22, 2018 - 07:32 PM

xZhou

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

One-Way Contracts (GHL)

1. Richard Fahy (LD) - 94 OVR. One of the highest-rated defensemen in Biscuit at age 37, including 99 defense, 98 shot, and 98 physicality. 3-time leader in most points by a defensemen, still showing some progress development-wise and unlikely to fall off a cliff since he has the ambitious trait.

2. Ludovik Calder (LW/RW) - 89 OVR. In his prime at 29 years old and has 99 skating, 97 shooting, 94 passing/puck-handling. 

3. Ramiro Ohara (LW) - 88 OVR. 95 passing/shooting, 97 puck-handling who's just entering his prime at 26 years old.

Mostly looking for GHL 2nd/3rd rounders for these players but will consider other offers.

Two-Way Contracts (SHL/GHL)

1. Ole Nissen (LW) - 88 OVR. Bona fide SHL first line winger still in his prime at 31 years old with 98 skating, 94 shot, and 92 passing. Looking for SHL 2nd or 1st

All four of these guys are 2-time GHL champions. I also have a bunch of prospects (both signed and unsigned) so feel free to take a look and let me know if you'd be interested (only Johnstone and Boissonneau are untouchable). I'm primarily looking to acquire more centre/goalie prospects.

Posted March 23, 2018 - 08:25 AM

Naekfor

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Floater

BHL Pittsboro Plastic Attack http://www.gameplanh...m/team?gpid=130

Linking everyone and putting their details proved tedious and fonts kept changing... I quit after 3

A few players still have trade locks so aren't available or visible yet

2 Centers (Lefties) 22 years old, 74-75 overall, (Kastelic, Lyle)  improving decently but stuck in aahl2 and not happy. might be a bit more hesitant to move both instead of just 1

Forward, Lefty, 25 years old, 78 overall. (Guerette) 1 way contract Late spawn , still trade locked a few days as of this post, but skeptical that he is improving

forward, lefty 20 years old, 66 overall. (Novokshonov) Improving well, but not well enough as I want to push for promotion.

Defender, Lefty, 19 years old. 72 overall (Rautiainen) Late spawn, still a bit uncertain on improvement, likely middling??? also have too many left defenders

Defender, Righty, 30 years old, 76 overall, (Kondys) younger, cheaper option acquired

Defender, Lefty, 21 years old, 68 overall (Rodriguez) came in a trade? not sure. I hate unsigned prospect. Just got him, not sure about improvement but a bit skeptical, still trade locked at posting time

Defender, Lefty, 32 years old, 69 overall (Widerberg) came in the same trade? part of a salary dump from my trade partner? might well at least start the season on waivers till i sort out my defender abundance some

Defender, Righty, 19 years old, 58 overall (Arce) improving well, but 58 overall means years away from bronze ready if improvement doesnt pick up a bit, let alone if it slows. 

Defender, Righty, 27 years old, 67 overall. (Sorensen) another possible trade acquisition I am unsure of. Likely lacked games played or something for me to convince myself to let him be in some deal. 

other players, especially defenders, likely available

Posted March 23, 2018 - 04:19 PM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 336 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

Looking for 3rd/4th line center and wingers, who can kill penalties and have a good size to them. Willing to part ways with prospects / picks.

On trade block:

Jensen, 88ovr goalie that can make it as a GHL backup or bona-fide SHL starter.

Signed prospects in affiliate. Feel free to send offers.

Posted March 23, 2018 - 05:10 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
Wanting to finalize the re-structure from last season by moving my 22 YO Center, Oday, and a passing wiz (98) in my faceoff-taking forward, Soskin. Looking for picks or prospects.

Posted March 26, 2018 - 07:46 AM

suomyyra

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Floater

Im lookin to get rid of some of my affiliate players. Mostly players that are good players in bhl or even good players for shl bottom lines.

Looking for draft picks or prospects. Dont bother to send me offers that stack bad prospects. All the players listed with two way SHL contracts

Jindrich Vandlik (F)

Forward who can play either sniper or grinder. OV.81 with ok traits. 2 years left of his contract. 24yr old and has still potential to grow.

http://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=34439

Tauno Tuomainen (F)

Sad to part ways with this future goalscoring pivot but i dont see place for him in my roster in near future.

OV.77 (89.shooting) with good traits. Has tons of potential and is only 19yr old.

http://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=45175

Marc-Alexandre Deslile ©

Small center who can play either sniper, two way or grinder. 77ov. 25yr old and is on last year of his contract.

http://gameplanhocke...ayer?gpid=34623

Christopher Carpenter (D)

Solid left shooting defenceman with great traits who can play either two way or stay at home. 79ov. 24yr old, two years left of his contract and still has potential left.

http://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=34546

Pete Duncanson (F)

Very strong forward with good size who can play sniper, pwforward, grinder or enforcer. 78ov. 24yr old and has 3years left of his contract. Was 1round GHL pick.

http://gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=34546

Hit me up with pm or just send me an offer.

Posted March 26, 2018 - 10:11 AM

littleb

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationMinnedosa

http://www.gameplanh...layer?gpid=3709

Offensive player with good passing skills.  Actually played in my top 6 last season but just does not fit my new tactics or plan.

Picks preferred but could be convinced with a defensive and physical bottom line Center, or a veteran goalkeeper to be my starting netminder.   For a starting keeper I could also give up one of the young 82-84 keepers as part of the deal.

I also have a few other guys on the block that are two way players and would fit very well with any BHL team.  

Posted March 28, 2018 - 06:33 AM

koekefix

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium
One of the greatest stars in GHL might be negotiable.

Noah Arbour - 31 years old - Forward - 94 OVR - Star

Still 2 years remaining contract at 5,7M.

Doesn't need to go but looking at the offers. Looking for a very decent return and who knows, if the offer is very good I might let him go.

Posted March 30, 2018 - 10:31 AM

ET2018

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Reliable

Willing to part with my 2nd and 3rd round picks for a decent defender, preferably one with good defense, spirit, and physicality. Size would be a plus. I have a few free agent offers still pending so messae me first if you are interested and I'll clear some cap space.

Posted March 31, 2018 - 12:34 PM

xZhou

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

I'm looking to move my backup goalie Zain Tessier-Leforest (26 years old, 89 overall). He's a former 7th-overall pick, 2-time GHL champion, and still has a bit of upside considering his age and the fact that he hasn't played a whole lot over the last few seasons. I'm looking for a GHL 3rd rounder in return (he's on a 1-way contract). 

Posted April 09, 2018 - 07:34 AM

suomyyra

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Rep - Floater

Im lookin for a right shooting shl top2 defenceman. Im open for discussion. Hit me up with a msg.

Posted April 16, 2018 - 01:43 AM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: February 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSri Lanka

Looking to move some SHL level contracts and prospects.  Looking to get SHL or lower GHL draft picks in return.  Other package deals are always considered:

Centers:  Ale Jarvelainen,  78OVR, 25yo, last year of GHL contract, but has put up consistent AAHL numbers: http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=34631

Forwards:  Ivan Routier,  84ovr, 30yo, right hand shot.  3 years remaining.  Has put up good GHL and AAHL numbers, but currently odd man out on my roster:  http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=33411

Defense:  Aydin Pearl, 79ovr, 23yo!!, super cheap $500k contract.  http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=36744

Goalie:  Valle Carleman, 86ovr, 24yo!, last year of contract, good backup or starter in SHL, and still improving!  http://www.gameplanh...oalie?gpid=5507

Posted April 20, 2018 - 07:27 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

To: BHL Managers

Forward - Carson Bouthillette

Been with my team since season 9.  Performed very well in BHL for me on my top line.  He's big, great attributes for a possession style offense, great traits, still improving.  Just can't seem to get him going in SHL so it's time to move him back where he can play and perform well. 

Asking for a BHL 1st.  Not trying to be greedy - just think that is fair value (maybe even a steal) and giving him away for any less would be a disservice to other BHL managers.  2 years left on a cheap contract.

Attached File  Bouthillette.png   57.58KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Traits.png   18.97KB   0 downloads

Posted April 24, 2018 - 07:38 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

I have probably too many defenders in my affiliate, so I can let go one or two - they are all young (18-24 yo), decent OVR (80-84) and nice low contracts. Suitable for SHL or GHL affiliate. Send me a message or offer. Fouquereau is not on the table.

In return I prefer pick or young(-ish) center for my affiliate.

Posted May 01, 2018 - 12:38 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

William James Stanford

87 OVR, 31 y/o.  True Leader.  SHL Legend.

95 PHY, 94 F/O, 91 SKA, 88 PASS/SHOT.  Probably better suited for a team that plays Dump and Chase or Transition Rushes.

Also willing to deal my SHL 1st.

Will consider all offers.

Posted May 02, 2018 - 01:04 PM

littleb

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationMinnedosa

I have put Goddard on the table.  Experienced and a great defender.  Good passing and shot as well.  Odd man out the way my other defenders are playing and not fitting the tactics I want to play.  

I also want to put the feelers out on my #1 defender Shephard.  Top defensive marks as well has having 92 passing rating and is only 31 so still in his prime.  

I am looking for a true #1 keeper to help anchor my team, would also be willing to look at really really physical defenders or a really physical Centre.  Good picks or quality prospects are an option as well if the value is right.

Hit me up with offers or messages as I do love do discuss during dealings.

Thanks

Brent

Posted May 03, 2018 - 06:24 AM

suomyyra

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Rep - Floater

Looking to add some draft picks. Almost anyone from my team could be considered to be moved with the right price.

Posted May 08, 2018 - 10:33 PM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: February 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSri Lanka

Have a few available that could go to GHL or SHL teams.  Looking for a Center with good puck and speed ratings, a 2nd or 3rd Line D-man.  Would consider moving a pick or prospect, but am tight against cap.  

Almost to the point to consider doing a full FRANCHISE swap.  You take my team and I take over your team in BHL or below.  If that intrigues you, send me a PM.  

Posted May 10, 2018 - 01:39 AM

Naekfor

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater

looking to pawn off picks for higher picks, currently have:

Season 14 BHL 1st 81th-96th EXC Hope will become early silver

Season 14 BHL 2nd 113th-128th GOO Hope will become early silver

Season 14 BHL 2nd 113th-128th GOO

Originally from Michigan Center Fury (should stay)

Season 14 BHL 3rd 145th-160th GOO Hope will become early silver

Season 14 BHL 3rd 145th-160th GOO

Originally from Michigan Center Fury (should stay)

Season 14 IHL 1st 129th-144th EXC

Originally from Red River Rockets (should stay)

Season 14 IHL 2nd 161th-176th GOO

Originally from Red River Rockets (should stay)

also if I do manage to secure promotion with any sorts of time left, I will have a number of players to possibly pawn off for picks which i will then be trying to flip for better ones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users