DDS Pro Football '18 - anyone found any reviews?

Started By gammaleak, Mar 08, 2018 10:56 AM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gammaleak
  • gammaleak
  • Junior Scout
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Floater

I haven't been able to find any reviews of this yet. One of my top criterion is realism in the way games play out. I don't like Madden and Madden wannabe's because they're really more like arcade games. You get "realistic" scores at the end of a Madden game with unrealistic 5-minute quarters. So I'm curious if DDS Pro Football '18 creates results that are true-to-life with scores, statistics, etc. And, of course, on a deeper level, it's frustrating when a game clearly favors some particular strategy or type of offense or defense. It would be interesting to know if you can be successful in DDS Pro Football '18 with any offensive or defensive approach done well and backed up with the right players.

Chris
  • Chris
  • GM Games
  • Administrators
  • 591 posts
  • 23 thanks
    GM Since: June 2011
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCanada

Steam Profile

I haven't been able to find any reviews of this yet. One of my top criterion is realism in the way games play out. I don't like Madden and Madden wannabe's because they're really more like arcade games. You get "realistic" scores at the end of a Madden game with unrealistic 5-minute quarters. So I'm curious if DDS Pro Football '18 creates results that are true-to-life with scores, statistics, etc. And, of course, on a deeper level, it's frustrating when a game clearly favors some particular strategy or type of offense or defense. It would be interesting to know if you can be successful in DDS Pro Football '18 with any offensive or defensive approach done well and backed up with the right players.

There are a couple of user reviews on our main site. Check out, http://gmgames.org/d...football-2018/   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users