sonstone

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Floater
*Sorry for the double post, but I accidently dropped this one into the fixed bug report thread*
I recently promoted to SHL with the Barrows Red Foxes in Lumber.
I tried to claim a player once the transfer window opened after the playoffs, but before the season switch. There were two claims, and the lottery should have happened on day 2 of the new season... but, the player vanished from the waiver wire.
My team info page is still counting the claim against my salary cap. The player also appears on my waiver claims screen from the transfer page.

http://gameplanhocke...ayer?gpid=29773

Attached Files

Posted February 13, 2018 - 10:14 PM

Jezzé Bibz

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Floater

Hi I am in Lumber too and I seem to have the same issue with a player I have put on waivers, I am the Herschel Marshalls and the said player is Per Willers. I have received messages that teams wants to claim him and that it was due for day 3 but we are past this date and I still have the player in my team roster screen.

Link to player profile : http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=36731

Posted February 13, 2018 - 10:33 PM

sonstone

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Floater
It's been happening in Dangles too. I recently sent a third round pick to get a guy I wanted from waivers. I must have been late on Willers.

Posted February 16, 2018 - 09:39 AM

Mocha

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2018
Rep - Floater
  • LocationCalgary

Is this going to be resolved soon? I have a guy with 16 claims now and it's been saying it closes on day 3 since day 1 and we're now on day 15 in lumber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users