Baden

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Reliable

I have a high end Defense-man.... Jesse Poole ovr rating of 77 with 2 years ( after this season ) left on his contract. I would consider trading him for......   A high end goalie with at least 2 years ( after this season ) left on his contract... ( total of 3 yrs ) I have been looking around the BHL and there may be someone out there who is interested. please let me know if you are..... again It needs to be a high end goalie! Thanks in advance!

Jesse is now gone.... and it was a trade of a lifetime... we are now flexing our muscles and the team is unified! and.... almost every single player will be here at least 2 more seasons!

Posted January 19, 2018 - 01:02 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

Alright, I have taken this team over at the season start and am ready to tear it apart.  There are a number of top quality players, a few in their prime and a few very young still but their wages are killing what I am trying to accomplish and feel I want to give this team my own identity.  

http://www.gameplanh...m/team?gpid=205

I will be looking for top quality picks, prospects that I will be able to use or even young players that can grow with my team even if they are a bit out of place in Silver.

Send me offers, or messages.  On my best players I do not want to rush in as I want the best possible deal for my club so please have patience as well.  

Thanks

Brent

Posted January 22, 2018 - 07:43 PM

flowbish1

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationK'ek part au Qu├ębec.

The Riversdale Heroes are putting their draft picks on the trade block. They also have a bunch of players on the trade block, and could be willing to move some others like players over 30-32 years old.

In need of prospect on the D. 

Prospect, not Suspect please.

Fred Longpre

Riversdale Heroes BHL Clapper

Posted January 29, 2018 - 04:46 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=38696 Jerry Moxey Forward 32 yrs 88 rated 

Great mental attributes and a top player for any SHL team.  Would be decent cover or bottom lines in GHL as well.  88 rated and a late bloomer.

http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=49431 Amos Caufield Defender 25 yrs 86 rated

A good all around defender that I would rather keep I just need to bring down my salaries and have a large selection of younger D men on my team already.

Picks and young forwards or prospects are what I am looking for.  I have ample defenders already and am happy with my keepers overall.  These guys need to move before the end of the season so I will negotiate accordingly.  

Thanks

Posted February 02, 2018 - 04:06 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

Caufield has moved on now, Moxey is still available.  I am also batting around the idea of trading away my star keeper Grob.  92 rated just 30 years old and great mental attributes.  

I am looking for picks, prospects that I might be able to use in the next few seasons or young players that can fit in my lower lines and have a look at moving into the top lines in a few seasons.

Thanks

Posted February 08, 2018 - 06:26 PM

GregJ

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: March 2017
Rep - Reliable

I've got some expiring contracts that may need to be moved. Take a look and send me a tell if you have an promising idea.

Posted February 22, 2018 - 06:08 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

Looking for a couple things this season to complete my squad the way I want it.

Firstly, a 1st line forward or center SHL caliber.  I really can't have another nervous or anxious guy but other mental traits could be worked with.

Secondly, a 3rd/4th line young defensive minded player.  Size is a bonus as well as mental traits.

I have a surplus of good young defenders so I could part with one of those for the right player.  Picks going either way to balance what we feel the assets are worth is also possible.

Thanks,

Brent

Posted March 15, 2018 - 04:24 PM

littleb

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 4 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationMinnedosa

http://www.gameplanh...ayer?gpid=49391

I would like to move this defender.  26 years old 86 rated and can attack just as well as defend.  

Ideally looking for picks, will look at players as well.  I do need a center that can fit in my team and win faceoffs but don't have a lot of salary room right now.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users