Wick Schozen

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: April 2016
Rep - Outstanding

For those that aren't aware, when using the game on a computer (not mobile) you can hover the mouse over faceoff percentage or time on ice in a post game box score it will give you the actual figure instead of the percentage or average. 

The bug I noticed was for time on ice, if I have a player that played 20:00 minutes, when I hover over the average the exact figure it gives me is 40 minutes. I'd take a screenshot of this but once I move the mouse I lose the figure.

My worry is that this could have an impact on my players fatigue levels. This could just be a calculation error and my players only feel the effect of 20:00 of time on ice as displayed, but if the total they are actually experiencing is 40 minutes then that will have a big impact on my players energy levels.

Posted January 12, 2018 - 02:03 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

I noticed this as well.  Since the game's play-by-play displays in 30 second increments, I always just figured it was counting 1 for every 30 seconds.

Posted January 13, 2018 - 04:38 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1381 posts
  • 148 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

I noticed this as well.  Since the game's play-by-play displays in 30 second increments, I always just figured it was counting 1 for every 30 seconds.

Yes, this is correct. What you see is the number of shifts for the player. So a TOI of 20:00 is the same as 40 shifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users