franklc

Front Page Sports Football Pro 98

Seems to be running great for me in Windows 10!  I've been playing it constantly.  Used top play this when I was little so great to have it again.  Are there any tweaks that I should know about?  

I've been having trouble installing this game on Windows XP. I have a MAC and am running Windows XP in a VirtualBox but can't seem to get the install for FBPro98 to operate. I may have downloaded the wrong version. I am using the version with the patch for windows 10 so that might be my problem. Does anyone know where I can get a version compatible with XP?

Is it really so good?

Yes, back in the day it was the best football sim out there. While the graphics were less than what was available in Madden at the time, the depth, customizability, and playability of this game was second to none. I'm looking forward to traveling back in time 21 years to enjoy this game again!

Yes, this game is Win10 compatible. I am playing it right now as a matter of fact.  With the VPNFL files and renaming the stock PPP's with your own custom PPP's, this game is STILL the best graphical simulator out there. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now