• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or maybe this needs to be finetuned but I have noticed that affiliate players/prospects are concerned very easily. Even newly acquired prospects are already concerned when playing in affiliate teams. They feel to good for the affiliate apparently. I was aware that this was going to happen but not when you just signed/drafted them. Maybe some finetuning per league level? 

Thanks,

Kim

Posted January 10, 2018 - 10:38 AM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 323 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

Don't think this is a bug, but a feature. The "standard" GHL player is still coded to be somewhere around 80ovr I believe (couldn't find the page where it stated the ratings so couldn't check) so if the players are close to that or over it they will start to feel concerned. This is also to prevent managers from hoarding players into their affiliate that could be playing in the league or one down. Will leave this here until a response from the support team though.

Posted January 13, 2018 - 04:51 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1280 posts
  • 141 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Even a new drafted player may be unhappy if he is to good for the affiliate. And as Jusatin pointed out, the average GHL overall is supposed to be around 82-85. I know this isn't the case at the moment, that's why I have made adjustments to the player development rates. But this is why players may feel that they are too good for the affiliate even if they aren't good enough for the current competition in GHL right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users