Sign in to follow this  
neuralhandshake

Adam Gundersson cheating

I was seeing two totally lopsided blockbuster trades, both in favour of the Eagles, and both coming from newly created teams, and both with dubious user names.  It seems pretty clear to me unless I am missing something.

I am noticing some sketchy trades that recently happened in BHL Dangles.  I reported it, but maybe someone here can tell me if I am over-reacting.

Thank you for reporting these trades!

Trades are being reverted and all accounts are banned! This was for sure a cheater!

Hopefully we want see these things after release.

//Tobias

Theres cheaters everywhere. For sure some use multi accounts and have many teams in the game and trades to themself.  Dont think they cant do much to find them. There will always be. All you can do is report but first you need to know they are doing this. Many im sure do this and never get caught. Not very hard use multiple emails and ip address... Might be a reason some want sponsorship to help their other accounts when theres the update lol...

Theres cheaters everywhere. For sure some use multi accounts and have many teams in the game and trades to themself.  Dont think they cant do much to find them. There will always be. All you can do is report but first you need to know they are doing this. Many im sure do this and never get caught. Not very hard use multiple emails and ip address... Might be a reason some want sponsorship to help their other accounts when theres the update lol...

I haven't thought about that. Definitely an issue that Tobias and Anders need to think about.

Adam is back cheating in Lumber.

"Adam Grandlund" took over the Rockets in the SHL, and "Frank Edmundsson" took over the Captains in the SHL as well. Both completed pretty unfair trades, and then "Adam Grandlund" resigned from the Rockets. Both are obviously Adam Gundersson or whatever name he has.

screenshot-www.gameplanhockey.com-2018.09.22-13-43-20.png

screenshot-www.gameplanhockey.com-2018.09.22-13-43-00.png

screenshot-www.gameplanhockey.com-2018.09.22-13-42-10.png

screenshot-www.gameplanhockey.com-2018.09.22-13-42-45.png

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this