Sign in to follow this  
Paul T

The Humor Therapy Thread

I expect this player to go abnormally high in the coming Biscuit draft, either due to vote rigging or not....  ;-)  

http://www.gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=47088

Valery Putin, Center from RUJHL, surprised that he is "Arrogant".

It would be comical if he somehow went #1 in the draft.

I'm going for a big time project this draft - yup going for the 273 ranked prospect, Deschaine. Going to put him on my top affiliate and train th snot out of him. He'll either die or become something great...maybe ;)

It's just pity that #139 in Biscuit is not Arnold... Arnold J. Rimmer would be my top pick :) Bublik's son is on the 234th place btw. ;)

I expect this player to go abnormally high in the coming Biscuit draft, either due to vote rigging or not....  ;-)  

http://www.gameplanhockey.com/player?gpid=47088

Valery Putin, Center from RUJHL, surprised that he is "Arrogant".  

Putin falls to the 48th pick.  But I think Dynasty Heroes took him on purpose!  

Well, I got my guy! I offered Dechaine a contract today and this GM laughed out loud at his response.

"...and Mr. Dechaine, here's your entry level contract. We'll need you to sign here, here....and here."

"...I can actually see myself leading your team to glory. But no hasty decisions, I'll sleep on it and get back to you."

My man is a 48 overall in the SHL - wow, this guy has some ego!

Well, I got my guy! I offered Dechaine a contract today and this GM laughed out loud at his response.

"...and Mr. Dechaine, here's your entry level contract. We'll need you to sign here, here....and here."

"...I can actually see myself leading your team to glory. But no hasty decisions, I'll sleep on it and get back to you."

My man is a 48 overall in the SHL - wow, this guy has some ego!

Exxeo - don't ever leave.

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

I have went to OT more times than I have won or lost this season!

My record is 2-6-2-4... my record in the last 10 is 2-5-2-1..... absolutely crazy how no one can finish it off in regulation!  

At least my guys like OT and SOs I guess :)

Ahh, yes! That moment when you realize your aged, declining, 41 year old Center who just sustained his second injury of the season is pretty much the equivalent of a well tenderized and marinated steak that has just been taken off the Bar-b. We all know that thing isn't going to last long.

Logged-in to Howitzer today, like every day, only to find 10 pages worth of messages.  10! ! ! ! 

In large part due to it being the time when the Euro-leagues do their recruitment.  

Can't get the print-screen to stick, but this one guy has 35 offers on the table.  That's the most we've seen. 

Anyways: that's a boatload of offers!

Today I won 2-1 in OT.

The game tying goal was scored by a Nervous player and assisted by two Anxious players.

The OT winner was scored by an Anxious player and assisted by another Anxious player.

My goalie stood on his head to stop 27 of 28.  He's Nervous.

Today I won 2-1 in OT.

The game tying goal was scored by a Nervous player and assisted by two Anxious players.

The OT winner was scored by an Anxious player and assisted by another Anxious player.

My goalie stood on his head to stop 27 of 28. He's Nervous.

Post match chatter from the Leapord's locker room:

"Did you see that?! I can't believe I did that!"

"I know I passed it to that guy and couldn't belieb (he's a Bieber fan) he got it!"

"Yeah; and I scored that OT goal, I couldn't believe it! I closed my eyes and prayed - and peed my pants for a celebration!"

"I got you all beat - I got so nervous I actually forgot to move and they just shot it at me like every time! I think I'll try that next game too!"

Last season, my 3rd D pairing consisted of Titus Sellers and Yan Sakovich.  There must have been some animosity in the locker room that I was unaware of because in today's game between the Victors and Plastic Attack they dropped the gloves.

Leopards 3rd D pair.png

Penalty Summary in today's SHL game between the Plastic Attack and Rising Stars.  The Stars could not help themselves, specifically with slashing, and especially Joesph Egerton.  Mccleary not much better.

Slash.png

Started out the new season 2-0 and then lost in a SO, not too shabby!  Lose the next 5 and who knows how many more?!?!  

Also, my PP is 1/17 to start the season!  

My team found a way to get around their horrible PP numbers; stop drawing penalties!  No PP attempts in the last 3 games!  HA!  That'll teach my opponents!

Meanwhile, Jarvenpaa (http://www.gameplanhockey.com/goalie?gpid=562) is named 1st Star of the Week and well deserved!  In his celebratory exuberance, he shows up to the next game severely hung over (some say still drunk!) and gives up 4 goals on 10 shots during the 1st period before being pulled! 

Meanwhile, Jarvenpaa (http://www.gameplanhockey.com/goalie?gpid=562) is named 1st Star of the Week and well deserved!  In his celebratory exuberance, he shows up to the next game severely hung over (some say still drunk!) and gives up 4 goals on 10 shots during the 1st period before being pulled!

Sounds like what happens to all my guys who get named a star - immediately followed by a terribly bad streak.

On 6/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, Paul T said:

Exxeo - don't ever leave.

And he left.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this