Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

06/12/13 Press Release

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Fireman0911

Fireman0911

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Winds of Change in Baltimore; O's Name Naylor GM

Baltimore, Maryland - June 12, 2013 - The Baltimore Orioles (30-35, 5th) have selected Ryan Naylor to be the new General Manager. The move comes after weeks of speculation regarding the teams direction performance.

Club owner Peter Angelos made the announcement shortly after the completion of last nights home loss vs. the Los Angeles Angels.

"Naylor was my number one target from the very beginning. He comes to Baltimore with excitement and strong desire to make this club a consistent winner. I'm thrilled to have him aboard for what should be a long a fruitful career."

Naylor, at just 35, becomes the GM after a stint with Yokohama and Hiroshima in Japan's NPB. "I'm ecstatic to be back state-side and with a team that is ready to win, and make a run for the playoffs. The American League East is really competitive as always, but I believe this team can be successful."

In his previous stint, Naylor compiled a 15-13 record as GM of the Hiroshima Toyo Carp. He will call Baltimore his home with his wife Lindsay, and children Josh (4) and McKenna (3 months).

###

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users