ColoKrabatt

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Reliable

Hi, there could be option to write message while rejecting trade offer. Or there should be more options. The answers when you're rejecting offer are so banal, too general and you have just few choices. It'll give us little bit more chance to continue with negotiation. And It's easier than write personal message. ;)

HOWITZER |GHL| OGDENSBURG BEASTS      ALL STAR  

DANGLES  
|IHL| OGEMA OUTSIDERS

Posted November 14, 2017 - 10:47 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
I like this idea because most the time I like to say why I reject the offer...unless someone continues to give me stupid offers then they just get the big red button - hahahah (maniacal laughing)!

Posted November 21, 2017 - 11:59 AM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

I like this idea - and it would be really cool to be able to send a message along with the trade rejection. 

To be totally honest though, I tend to message managers prior to offering trades to see if they have any interest.  Most of the time, if you are serious about trading and not just tossing a bunch of trades against the wall to see what sticks, you can negotiate via message, then submit the trade.  And when other managers throw trades my way that I don't like, I always send a message afterwards explaining my decision. Which I think is good for 2 reasons.  (1) it will (should) prevent the same manager from offering more trades back to back, which I have seen happen and can get annoying (2) it may help negotiating a better trade, rather than each manager counter-offering back and forth 10 times in a row, which I have also seen happen.

*SEASON 16 TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Posted November 21, 2017 - 01:35 PM

granpubah

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: January 2017
Rep - Reliable

this is an idea who's time has come.  I find so many players don't respond so when someone does I make a point to PM them either to thank them for the trade or to respond as to why I (or they) are rejecting the offer.  Newbies in particular are helped with the response. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users