Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

That certainly is true, I have lost so many games this season to teams out of the playoff race.  Has been a nice challenge throughout the season in Bronze.

So true.  Today I lost to the #11 team in a shootout... but that point secured promotion.  The Leopards are headed to the SHL! 

(*finishes last and immediately gets relegated back to BHL :lol: )

Good luck in the final 4 games, Brent.  It's a great race for 2nd between you and the Eagles.  I apologize in advance if I beat you tomorrow.  ... but if you win, you might actually have a shot at first considering I've lost to the 3 remaining teams on my schedule.

Posted December 20, 2017 - 02:58 PM

littleb

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationMinnedosa

The upset of Eagles today has made me feel a little more comfortable about our match tomorrow.... not planning on letting my win streak go too easily though :)

I have had a lot of trouble with Swords as well so could very well drop another game... Sonics got me once as well.  I will still just be happy to get to silver without ever winning a league :P

Posted December 20, 2017 - 03:10 PM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 336 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

After another incredible season in SHL The Breakouts have made sure to get promoted back to GHL. Winning 28 of 31 games (28-1-2) with 4 games remaining on the season and a secure 24 points lead to the 3rd team in the SHL the management can be happy. Now it's time to start the Christmas sale.

Posted December 20, 2017 - 09:13 PM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

After another incredible season in SHL The Breakouts have made sure to get promoted back to GHL. Winning 28 of 31 games (28-1-2) with 4 games remaining on the season and a secure 24 points lead to the 3rd team in the SHL the management can be happy. Now it's time to start the Christmas sale.

My team is very generous and full of thoughtful players...glad we could assist by getting the snot beat out of us today ;)

Posted December 21, 2017 - 02:17 PM

littleb

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: September 2017
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationMinnedosa

You bettttcha! Was a good game Paul, my bottom 6 win the game for us... well and my keeper!  Not pleased about the season ending injury to Mathers though... energy line won't be the same without him.  

On a side note, now that my captain is out for the season should I be removing him for the time being or does it matter really?

Posted December 21, 2017 - 02:23 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

You bettttcha! Was a good game Paul, my bottom 6 win the game for us... well and my keeper!  Not pleased about the season ending injury to Mathers though... energy line won't be the same without him.  

On a side note, now that my captain is out for the season should I be removing him for the time being or does it matter really?

Good win - and congrats on the promotion.  I tried to see how my team would play if I went to a defensive style and made most of my lines two-way.  The lack of offense makes sense, but it made no different defensively.  Back to my original set up it is.  Sorry about the injury... I didn't play dirty... promise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users