• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium

Any news on a new update, Anders?

Patch for injuries? Already have an injury in my first preseason game.

Posted January 10, 2018 - 07:39 AM

Mattti0

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationFinland

Any news on a new update, Anders?

Patch for injuries? Already have an injury in my first preseason game.

Why we need that patch for injuries? I had something like 2 to 4 injuries last season and I was able to manage those all with affiliate players. That's why you have affiliate team. To have backup players if your players got injured.

Posted January 10, 2018 - 08:09 AM

koekefix

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 5 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium

Why we need that patch for injuries? I had something like 2 to 4 injuries last season and I was able to manage those all with affiliate players. That's why you have affiliate team. To have backup players if your players got injured.

Please read earlier posts in this topic, this has been addressed and Anders confirmed that this will be patched.

Posted January 10, 2018 - 03:01 PM

Mattti0

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationFinland

Please read earlier posts in this topic, this has been addressed and Anders confirmed that this will be patched.

Yeah, but if you notice the situation that it isn’t patched yet why you don’t change your strategy to build your team? I don’t understand why game needs to change more than how you play the game.

Posted January 10, 2018 - 03:28 PM

koekefix

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 5 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium
I'm playing this game for 2,5 years now and the last 2 seasons I had double the injuries then usual. I'm not the only one if you checked the topic. This happened since this or previous update. And as said this has been acknowledged by Anders...

Posted January 11, 2018 - 04:15 PM

ncik

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: April 2016
Rep - Outstanding

One thing that changed with the last update is players can become tired more quickly if they are playing really heavy minutes. So if they are training on hard and are getting fatigued, they will be injured faster. Pre season injuries blow and I'm sure bad luck is involved with that. But during the season I manage my players fatigue pretty intently and my injury totals have been reasonably steady.

Posted January 11, 2018 - 05:33 PM

flowbish1

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationK'ek part au Québec.

Since the last update, i haven't seen any changes in my injury total. Some minor injuries are caused in the affiliates, but nothing has changed for my team

Fred Longpre

Riversdale Heroes BHL Clapper

Posted January 17, 2018 - 08:05 AM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 326 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

I have to agree that the bug isn’t really the amount of injuries, if there actually is one linked to them. I’ve been keeping my players on easy training and making sure that 1st and 2nd liners only play on PP or PK, not both so that their minutes stay low. Haven’t had any big injuries after the patches when playing like that.

On the other hand if there is a bug I hope it gets fixed, I just hope the way to fix it isn’t just mindlessly decreasing the effect fatigue has on performance and injuries, as I feel it really should be the case that you cannot really train the players on your team that have big minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users