Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Colorado Rockies 17-18 Offseason block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mitchell7a

Mitchell7a

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: October 2017
Rep - Floater

I'm on Slack all the time so feel free to be in contact if anyone interests you.

Aggressively Shopping:

SP Juan Nicasio (GREAT Road splits. Seriously. Go look at them. Worth his money but just not worth pitching in Coors)

1B Chris Marrero (Solid 1B all around. Out of a job as Wheeler will be relocating to his natural 1B)

OF Corey Dickerson (Solid corner outfielder, above average 4th OF, not enough PAs on this new Rockies team for him though)

RF Kyle Parker (Solid and average RF, likely out of a job this winter though)

SS Jose Iglesias (Elite defensive SS and utility man. I'm just looking for an upgrade offensively though)

Avaliable:

SP Craig Cooper (Would cost quite a bit, Elite potential, just not a GB% I'm looking for)

SP Daniel Winkler (Slightly worse Cooper)

SP Mike Minor (#3 starter. Pretty boring but he is what he is)

2B/3B Adrian Cardenes (Had an off year, bad luck. unusually low babip for Coors)

RP Sergio Romo (perfectly content going into 2018 with Romo at closer. But for the right price...)

Cap Dumps: (Will Send Prospects/Retain)

P Daniel Hudson (Could be a 4/5 starter outside of Coors)

C J.P. Arencibia (backup catcher?)

OF Tyler Massey (Fine 4th OF, just certainly not going to make my team)

Looking For:

CF, 2B, SS (all high defensive ability please)

Groundball Starters and Relievers.

Note: Almost all of my prospects are at least remotely available at the right price, and no Jed McKinley is not available.

I'm on Slack all the time so feel free to be in contact if anyone interests you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users