• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

New features

All Star account
An All Star Account will allow you to access some extra customisation features in the game, beginning with the possibility to edit your franchise on a regular basis. Also note that the possibility to edit your players numbers now is an all star feature. 

To get access to the all star account you’ll need to sign up to be a Patron. Sign up and further reading is available on our Patreon site at https://www.patreon.com/gameplanhockey

Please note that the All Star Account is not a "Pay-to-win" account. It won't help you win any games.

The All Star Account is not yet fully developed, more features will be added continuously. See this blog post for more info: http://www.gameplanh...-be-an-all-star

Bug fixes and improvements
  • General happiness include happiness factors; game performance, injury, long term effects
  • Increased penalty for exhausted players and goalies
  • Adjustment of endurance loss in training (increased)
  • Small adjustment of game engine (decreased scoring in lower leagues)
  • Fixed bug where salary cap at times didn’t include pending contracts and affiliate assignments.
  • Fixed bug where salary cap became unsync for a short period after team promoted or relegated.
  • Fixed bug where affiliate assignments stats were mixed up on season turn over
  • Fixed bug where affiliate assignments wasn’t used as backup when auto replacing injured players
  • Fixed bug with transactions including affiliate players
  • Fixed bug where team references on affiliate assigned players could be become unsync.

There is still a few missing features before the affiliate feature is complete. These will be included in the next v1.3.2 release.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted September 01, 2017 - 09:12 AM

wushuguy

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2017
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationToronto

Exciting!  Looking forward to seeing this play out

Posted September 01, 2017 - 09:41 AM

fangwall

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2016
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationCanada

Steam Profile

• Jamie - Offline
    Since: Sep 21, 2017 07:58 AM
    5.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Anders what about us that have been happy to send you some cash via paypal and don't want to do Patreon?   

Posted September 01, 2017 - 02:08 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Anders what about us that have been happy to send you some cash via paypal and don't want to do Patreon?

As mentioned a couple of times before, you will of course be able to get access to the All Star too. You get one month of access for each $3.50 donated. Just send me an email with the amount donated and the time of the donation. That way I can check the PayPal logs to confirm. Also provide your manager no.

Posted September 01, 2017 - 03:58 PM

Camii663

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Floater
  • LocationSarnia canada

Steam Profile

A suggestion for trades. I would love to see a way to counter offer instead of just rejecting the trade

Posted September 01, 2017 - 04:05 PM

fangwall

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2016
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationCanada

Steam Profile

• Jamie - Offline
    Since: Sep 21, 2017 07:58 AM
    5.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Anders what about those of us who own more than one team using more than one email?  For example I have one team in three leagues using 3 different emails?

Posted September 01, 2017 - 07:26 PM

MWiles

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Floater

love it

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger bat

It's not paranoia if they are really out to get you!

Posted September 01, 2017 - 08:09 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

A suggestion for trades. I would love to see a way to counter offer instead of just rejecting the trade

You can counter by removing or adding players to the offer and submitting ;)

Posted September 01, 2017 - 09:07 PM

wushuguy

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • 1 thanks
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationToronto

I like my forum signature.  

Oh btw, what must one do to have a team in different worlds :D

Posted September 01, 2017 - 11:18 PM

TheWizard

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 256 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Reliable

Oh btw, what must one do to have a team in different worlds :D

Register in another world using a different email address.

If you're looking for another fast world like Lumber, I recommend UAT Mitts.  It's the testing ground for new features, which is a bonus, but it also means Mitts may experience bugs first. :)

Posted September 01, 2017 - 11:34 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
I don't often change my players numbers unless I notice a duplicate. Found I had a few guys with duplicate numbers so I went to adjust...needless to say my account unfortunately does not allow me to support this wonderful game financially so my teams are going to use this to our advantage...

"Wow, Scott Vernon just slashed that Steers Center...wait 14...Scott is that Vernon, Dinglefoot, or Bushwhack?"

"Uhhh - I'm not sure since they are all the number 14. I think the officiating crew is having a hard time figuring out who to put in the penalty box also. Wait, Slaughterville's backup goalie is 14 also - how in the world; they just put him in the box. Was he even sitting with the team? This is just weird Tim."

----

"Alright Blakey fans, are you ready for YOUR BLAKELY BLACK FLAG STARTING LINEUP?!

At Right wing, number 31, Olaf Flatbut!!!t. At Left Wing, number 31, Rrroger "the blob" Kankle, and here's your Blakely Captain, number 31? BAAARRY MANILOWWWW!!!"

Posted September 02, 2017 - 05:46 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Anders what about those of us who own more than one team using more than one email?  For example I have one team in three leagues using 3 different emails?

A $3.50 pledge will grant access for one month and for one account. If you'd like access for two accounts you have to pledge $7 per month. I believe it's the most fair for everyone.

I don't often change my players numbers unless I notice a duplicate. Found I had a few guys with duplicate numbers so I went to adjust...

There's a bug causing the duplicate numbers. I will of course try to fix this as soon as possible. Especially now when not everybody can change numbers themselves.

Posted September 02, 2017 - 03:54 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
This is been on my mind for quite some time but as there's been an increase in fatigue, especially with goalies ,I thought it may be fitting to bring it up. With affiliate teams and other leagues, they don't tend to rotate their players. For that reason, goalies especially get ran into the ground. Even if I were to change my affiliate team goalie so that they were on easy training they would still have a hard time recovering if they played every single game. Is there anyway to make it so that they can still recover and progress?

Posted September 02, 2017 - 04:45 PM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

This is been on my mind for quite some time but as there's been an increase in fatigue, especially with goalies ,I thought it may be fitting to bring it up. With affiliate teams and other leagues, they don't tend to rotate their players.

This has also been fixed. Other teams (non playable) will rotate their goalie much more frequently now.

Posted September 02, 2017 - 07:43 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Awesome - did not see that!

Posted September 05, 2017 - 05:00 AM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCzech Republic

About the rotation - that will be great. What about exhausted skaters in affiliates, is or will that be also fixed? Because many top lines are played by young players, just signed prospects, that do not have endurance for such high TOI (but since they are top players in team, AI is putting them in top roles). In the end, I would like to have opportunity to set my AAHL lineup with %, because I do not trust AI :)

Posted September 12, 2017 - 11:47 PM

cbuckser

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

I unfortunately have not been able to change players' numbers all month. The website gets stuck before the page with the numbers loads.

Edit: I am an All Star.

Posted September 13, 2017 - 08:03 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Thanks for the report. I actually forgot to activate some of the All Star feature on the UAT. Sorry!

You should now be able to change numbers.

Posted September 22, 2017 - 02:30 AM

koekefix

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium
I have the feeling that training progression has been slowed down again with the latest update. Players are not progressing for a long time in my team now. Anyone else noticed?

Posted September 22, 2017 - 03:47 AM

Erzac

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationFinland

I have the feeling that training progression has been slowed down again with the latest update. Players are not progressing for a long time in my team now. Anyone else noticed?

I'm getting some decent progression on my younger players, as well as some slower progression on guys around 30.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users