Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Indians Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

The Indians are looking to move the following players in this order of availability.

1B/3B Mat Gamel .247/.300/.407. Gamel is earning $12m this season and has a player option for next season too. He has been hot n cold all year. Can be had for next to nothing

SS Asdrubal Cabrera .285/.326/.454. Asdrubal is earning $11.5m over the next four years, the last two being player options. He is best suited to a park that is good for hitting doubles, as he is second in the AL in doubles behind Jose Pena. He is also second amongst AL shortstops in RBIs and is on pace for 71 this season. Well suited for a team with money and a need for offense as while he is passable at SS, he is better suited at DH. Can be had for next to nothing

RP Brett Cecil 3.69 ERA 1.31 WHIP. Cecil's numbers have been a lot better as a reliever than a starter but he wants to start. Good for a team that needs a lefty in the pen who can spot start if needed. He has a vesting option for next season that requires 20 GS, which he isn't on pace to beat. Can be had for a low level spec

SP Tom Milone 4.61 ERA 1.25 WHIP. Milone is earning a little over $10m this season and is an expiring contract. He is an extreme flyball pitcher so best suited to a pitchers park. In July, he is rocking an ERA of 2.00 and a WHIP of 0.85 AND he has only given up one homerun in that time. Would only take a borderline prospect or two.

RP Jim Johnson 2.85 ERA 1.14 WHIP. Johnson has been Mr. Reliable for me this season, whether setting up or closing. I have little need for him as we aren't a very good team this season and don't have as many closing/setting up opportunities. He is getting paid $1m this season and will be a FA. There are quite a few contenders who need bullpen help and JJ would help. Would take one or two decent specs.

C Jake Jeffries .280/.344/.335. Jeffries is getting paid a little under $7m this season and has two arb seasons left with an estimate of $8.4m. Jake isn't going to bring a lot of runs across the plate but he is a solid contact hitter who gets on base at a decent clip. Might be suited to an AL team as a DH but isn't horrible at Catcher. 

RF Jaff Decker .256/.370.485. Decker is signed to a very favourable extension, owed a total of $33m over the next 5 years. He is also on pace for a career high in homeruns (31) and RBIs (117) and plays mostly in pitchers parks. He is better suited as a DH as he isn't great defensively but there are worse RFs out there. Now, I am quite happy to keep Decker. I've only received offers that were quite frankly insulting. But I do know that he could help plenty of contending teams out there. If interested, we can talk about a price as I'm not unreasonable but I won't be giving him away, that's for sure.

UNTOUCHABLE

I am not looking to move the following players

SPs Hudson Boyd, Anthony Meo, Austin Malinowski, John Lamb.

RP Jorge Serrano

2B Julio A. Torres

OFs Russell Nicholas, Cade Cahill.

Also not looking to move prospects exclusively but they can be talked about in any potential deals involving any of my ML pieces. Anyone who hasn't been mentioned in either list can be talked about if there is interest, I just didn't feel like they were worth listing.

If any interest, hit me up on Slack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users