maniaque

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

my team is not playing as it should and i got many players with good strengths but play like below 70 rating... i dont understand this. how can a player with over 85 play under 70 most of the time? im about to get relegated because of this and it is really dissapointing. is it possible that theres a bug in the game ? my players can have 1 very good game and then next game do nothing at all and have red performance playing against a weak team and i did not change a thing...

Posted July 11, 2017 - 12:32 AM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • 20 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

There are multiple reasons that a player 85+ overall would play poorly. Improper team tactics that don't suit the players skills. Improper line tactics that do the same. Line mates that don't complement said player. There is more too. If you want anybody to help you need to provide much more info than this.

Posted July 11, 2017 - 06:26 AM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 303 posts
  • 9 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

What rainsilent is asking is the league you play in, your team name, your tactics, screenshots of your players and their performance. At least those to begin with.

Posted July 11, 2017 - 08:52 AM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • 20 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

What rainsilent is asking is the league you play in, your team name, your tactics, screenshots of your players and their performance. At least those to begin with.

And if you are concerned about others trying to take advantage of you sharing such things openly PM me or him the info and we will try to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users