maniaque

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

the game takes forever to load. each time i go from team page to manager page or check a player profi.e , it takes forever to load. it always been like this but some days its worse. isnt there a way to speed up loading times ? it is really incredible to see how much time it takes just to load 1 player profile... is the game running on a pentium 4 pc with 2 gb ram ? lol

Posted July 10, 2017 - 01:17 PM

Scorevat53

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Helpful
I think at the moment he is having server issues. Its all ran off the same server, and there are multiple game worlds. He was talking about upgrading. Not sure where he is a long with money, but im sure he will explain for you.

Posted July 10, 2017 - 01:33 PM

fangwall

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2016
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationCanada

Steam Profile

yes Anders - if you need $$$ help please let us know how much we have to raise as having the server run this slow doesn't help anyone :) 

We all want to support you.

j

Posted July 10, 2017 - 02:34 PM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • 136 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Thanks for the support guys! Yes, I'm aware that the game is very slow at the moment. It's both a question of server capacity but there are also things I needs to optimise (in code) when it comes to database loads. As soon as I'm finished with the affiliate feature I will dedicate my time to come up with a solution. Then I will know how much more server capacity I will need.

Thanks again for the support, and for your patience =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users