Eric The Great

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

I see the Medecine Hat Assassins in GHL got 2 first place draft from 2 other teams (one is computer the other im not sure) and also have their own first draft choice. Is this supposed to happen ? Can we call it unfair ? I vote for draft picks being locked and no more trading them. At least the first draft should be locked to avoid cheating , unfair and suspicious draft trades.

Posted June 22, 2017 - 03:32 AM

MattLumberjacks

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • 13 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Outstanding

As of now, there is nothing that prevents people from having multiple 1st round picks. I know that this is a discussion that always brings up bad arguments, so I'm not gonna really argue any side for AI trading, but I will mention that it's recently gotten a lot harder to get picks from AI and I think if human managers want to trade 1st round picks between one another, then let them have at it as they are probably both trying to do what's best for their team.

EDIT: Had something weird happen that highlighted my text, so I fixed it by copy pasting it somewhere else and back here, accidently pasted it here twice :P

Posted June 22, 2017 - 07:06 AM

IneffableLeafs

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: July 2016
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCanada
Yeah, I recently dealt my first round pick, and it vaulted me up the standings.

If you're bothered by it, then you can report the person, but personally I don't really care if someone stockpiles picks. I mean, I've managed to acquire 3 GHL 2nd round picks to make up for me not having a first.

Posted June 22, 2017 - 10:28 AM

MNLK

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: March 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationCanada

The other team they got a pick from was through me. The trade is the only reason I got promoted so I'm happy.

Posted June 22, 2017 - 10:59 AM

HurjaHerra

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable

I see the Medecine Hat Assassins in GHL got 2 first place draft from 2 other teams (one is computer the other im not sure) and also have their own first draft choice. Is this supposed to happen ? Can we call it unfair ? I vote for draft picks being locked and no more trading them. At least the first draft should be locked to avoid cheating , unfair and suspicious draft trades.

I'm going to follow MattLumberjacks lead and just say that besides reporting you can aswell contact the support team http://forums.gmgame...t-team/?p=27872 . I'd probably do both. 

E: IF there was a fishy trade between human and cpu I mean. If it's human to human trade then I'd let them be. 

E2: Reporting will cause a ban if enough ppl sees him as a cheater and contacting support team for eg. a trade might get it reverted etc. 

Posted June 22, 2017 - 01:19 PM

canucks

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • 12 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

That'd be my team. Don't think the trades I made were unfair by any means? Gave up quality prospects for them. Given how bad the draft looks, I honestly think I lost out on those trades to a good extent :/

Posted June 22, 2017 - 02:42 PM

Scorevat53

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: November 2015
Rep - Reliable
I was about to say. This draft sucks. He didnt gain anything in those trades. Canucks is a respectable player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users