Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Toronto trade block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

geh4th

geh4th

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationOklahoma

Toronto is willing to field offers for any of the following players:

SP Joba Chamberlain

RP Adam Riefer

RP Javy Guerra

OF J.D. Martinez

OF Hideyori Kuwabara

2b Brandon Phillips

ss Zack Cozart

We are primarily looking for prospects, although a good, long-term MLB-ready (or nearly so) SS/3b would certainly be of interest. 

I'd prefer that people contact me via message on the Slack board, but I can also be reached via email at geh4th@yahoo.com if necessary.

geh4th

geh4th

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationOklahoma

Toronto isn't looking to make much of a splash at the deadline; we're stuck in "close enough to not sell, far enough that we can't give up" limbo. 

We're willing to consider trading any of the following at this time:

2B Brandon Phillips

SS Zack Cozart

OF Hideyori Kuwabara

SP Joba Chamberlain

RP Javy Guerra

Several have contacted me in the past regarding a few of these players; if you have, and remain interested, please let me know again via message. 

Phillips, Cozart, and Kuwabara could be had pretty cheap; make an offer. Chamberlain and Guerra would require some negotiation, I'd guess. I'm looking for non-40-man guys in return.

There are some others that I'd also consider trading, but we are pseudo-competitive and I am not necessarily looking to weaken the team's near-term future. We are not looking to trade any of the other starting pitchers, Harper or Heyward at this time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users