Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: March 2016
Rep - Helpful

Hey Guys,

It's that time again that I sell off my highly rated players who I won't be able to afford to re-sign. As I write this I am sitting in 3rd place, 8 points behind the 2nd place team in the SHL. I know that there is a slim chance I may be able to catch up, but I'd rather get the conversations started beforehand in case I don't. This happened to me last season where I waited too long, ended up sending out a bunch of offers in the final days of the season, and not having any of them accepted.

As always if you have any questions or want to talk trade, send me an offer or a message. I won't be accepting any trades for a few "game" days in case I am able to climb in the standings, but if I go on a losing streak then it's go time.

Benjamin Olli ​86ovr 20yo Defense Left

​Olli is on the final year of his entry level contract, and I doubt I will have the cap space to fit him in next season. He is currently leading my team in points.

​Evann Henaini 85ovr 30yo Defense Left

Henaini is in the final year of his contract and is making 2.5M, but does not have a promotion clause in his contract.

​I also have two Forwards, 80 and 81 overall, on my tradeblock that I'm willing to move. I'm looking to get left handed defensemen to replace the big two I'm looking to move. Could also use a 3rd line Center. Willing to look at all options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users