Squidonice

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

Just a bit curios why Manager " Frank Smith" is bouncing around from team to team in Howitzer Silver league making trades and then moving to another team. Can someone look into this please! Smells a little Fishy to me!    All one has to do is look at current movement day 31 of season 15  

If you Have to cheat go somewhere else we are trying to build something cool here and we wont stand for this BS

Posted May 30, 2017 - 12:46 AM

EXXEO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding
I believe Mr. Smith has been in other leagues doing the same thing and he no longer exists there because of said things.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:31 AM

jusatin

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 346 posts
  • 10 thanks
    GM Since: July 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationFinland

Steam Profile

You can use the "report cheater" -button to get the manager suspended until Anders comes back and can handle him personally. He has indeed been "touring" from one world to another doing the same thing and when getting banned moving to a new world.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:37 AM

Pingu

Assistant GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2016
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium

He is doing the same in SHL Clapper.

Bouncing between teams accepting his own trades.

In clapper he has been manager of Dragons, Eagles, Wild and Oilers in about 24hrs.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Posted May 30, 2017 - 04:35 AM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1412 posts
  • 149 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

That user has now been deleted along with his other accounts.

Let me know if you suspect he has returned with a different name/account.

Thanked by 3 Members:

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:36 PM

Squidonice

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Floater

Thankyou, I appreciate the quick response. Its unfortunate that people feel a need to exploit a work in progress. I will watch for future shannanigans. Thanks for all the suggestions community.

Posted June 06, 2017 - 09:13 PM

Mr.Parker

Junior Scout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: June 2017
Rep - Floater
  • LocationCanada

Hi, i am in the GHL world Howitzer and I have recently switched teams. I went from the Skeena Wings to the Medicine Hat Renegades...I am not trying to ruin this community by cheating,etc. My previous team had 0 prospects and my first was dealt accidentally. I switched to the renegades because they had better prospects. I did not make any trades or any offers to any teams that i had left since I was one of the many to catch a cheater on this game world. I dont want people to confuse me going to a better non-playoff team becoming a cheater. I play this game fair and always have and always will. Once again I am not cheating in any way, but if you have a suspicion please check all transactions and report me if need be. If the transactions arent enough proof, message me on the topic and i will thoroughly explain everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users