Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CLE/BAL Trade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

The following deal has been agreed upon

CLE sends MR Pasqualino Carosi

BAL sends 3B Taylor Green and CF Shane Thompson (A Delmarva)

Carosi was somewhat of a disappointment last season, blowing multiple games for us down the stretch. We realise he still has potential to be really good but for what he is getting paid, I am not happy with the production. In return we get a 3B we have been after for a while in Green who, while not as good as he once was, is still a servicable backup 3B. Thompson is a guy my scout really likes and is good at multiple positions.

Thanks Andy for the easy dealings despite my taking too long to get back to you :P 

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Floater

CLE sends MR Pasqualino Carosi

BAL sends 3B Taylor Green and CF Shane Thompson (A Delmarva)

Baltimore adds another quality arm to the bullpen, which might make Gray and/or Mejia available for the rotation.
Though we really like Green, a spot on the actual roster would have been tricky to find as Segeding might be the better 3rd baseman, Joseph & Konerko will block the DH spot and Borchering being more versatile as backup 3rd baseman due to the ability to play also 1B and the OF.

Thompson is nice but not spectacular and simply was the missing piece to acquire Carosi.

Thanks & good luck to Cleveland.

Soze

Soze

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: January 2013
Rep - Helpful

Approved and processed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic