EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Really close right, I need so much this free spot too...will be a exciting end as we are 3 who's really fighting for!

It's going to be super close! We're now 7 points behind your team and we play in a few days. A few days after that I play Nottingham and there are only 16 days left. Anything can happen but no one is really losing right now...definitely some good matchups coming up soon!

Posted April 18, 2017 - 10:52 PM

BFGore

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Helpful

Yeah, we meet at Day 53, I play Nottingham the 60 and you do the 62...We both play at least once again the Bangers, Victors, Underdog and Guardians who are pretty good team too, and nearly all team can reach playoff so will surely play solid...I have see my lead melted quick... I fear a little lol.

Especially that I have hard contract situation, 1 or 2 years for most... My windows was starting last season and I miss playoff, that was hard to take. If miss it I will prolly be in BHL couple season more.

Anyway wish will be a nice end for all, whatever happen :)

Posted April 21, 2017 - 07:12 PM

BFGore

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Very nice game and close game, congrat for victory Exxeo!

Posted April 21, 2017 - 08:51 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Thanks! It was a close one - I'm still baffled at how faceoffs don't really mean anything. I only won 8 and still won while I once won almost all of the faceoffs and lost. How does that happen? I've also noticed that some players in the GHL only have two centers who can actually take faceoffs and have a chance at winning one. I find that odd.

The season is getting very interesting - I actually need you to beat Nottingham for me - and then maybe I can beat them here this next week too ;)

Posted April 23, 2017 - 02:08 AM

BFGore

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Honestly, if was only f/o... If you look my last game vs Starheels, I make 19 giveaway... Ok they got lots penality but I have not score on any PP and they still even have more offence time!! Poor them, they play good game and not deserve such defeat. Those stat seem weird often... But, sometime I feel like goalie fail, got cold and we maybe not know?

Anyway was needed that 3 point, I surprisely got 1st place back and be sure will want beat Panthers for keep it!

Btw i got lots respect on your team, you beat me so often over all those season we had be in BHL! lol

Posted April 27, 2017 - 12:30 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
This sucks - my team is bleeding points right now and have taken a step back to 6 points out. The most frustrating part is that my entire team (sans Goalies) are outplaying our opponents even in our losses but our goalies seem to want to go do anything else beside stop pucks when they are starting. What the heck!

Posted April 29, 2017 - 06:51 PM

BFGore

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

As we say, the misfortune of some makes the happiness of others...My team have keep struggle, The fact that you face same prob just helping me to stay in the spot. *sigh of relief*

Tomorrow, you play vs Nottingham, I play Parville... We need win both. After we got a more relative easy end of season that Notthingham...

Wish you good luck.

Posted May 01, 2017 - 01:22 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Boy, this season is wrapping up in quite dramatic fashion! 3 matches to play and only 3 points separating 1st from 3rd. We have somehow snuck into 2nd - let's see if we can hold it...

Posted May 02, 2017 - 10:06 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
2 matches left - no one in the top three can make a slip....

Posted May 03, 2017 - 12:40 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Freaking Tigers- I hate that team! We're now in 3rd with one game to go and out by one point - we have to win tomorrow and Nottingham has to lose for us to get promoted. Uggg - I'm really hoping this isn't a repeat from two seasons ago where we won 40 games and then got knocked out of the first round of the playoffs :(

Posted May 04, 2017 - 12:50 PM

EXXEO

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 6 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
Match 60 Postgame Press Conference: Coach Martin Reuger (Blakey Black Flag): "This season couldn't have ended in more dramatic fashion for our team. The boys played tough all season and we were only in the top 2 for two days out of the 60, so you know they were hungry for this. We have a lot of respect for Nottingham who had a real tough break today with an overtime win. They were the top team to beat all season but I just want to give props to our guys for hanging in there in the chase - it takes a lot of heart to pull this out and they deserved this. The crowd was electric all season and we're so happy to be giving the Blakey fans something to reward their enduring spirit. We're looking forward to our next challenges in the SHL and will start prepping for that as soon as we get done celebrating this week! Thanks everyone - now I need to go wash this Gatorade off!"

Also - Congratulations to BfGore for capturing 1st this season in the BHL!

Posted May 04, 2017 - 02:58 PM

Pingu

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2016
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationBelgium
Congrats Exxeo!

What a thriller.

Posted May 04, 2017 - 10:21 PM

BFGore

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

Thanks and congrats to you Exxon, well deserved.

I want to congrat Victoria, Parkville, Stony Brook, You have fight well, SHL can be close for you. And Courville, you beat top team so often, very promising.

Will keep a close look on playoff, the four team there are so solid! I would not be surprise see 2 more BHL team promote in SHL,

Good luck guys.

Posted May 17, 2017 - 02:42 AM

Pingu

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 1 thanks
    GM Since: August 2016
Rep - Helpful
  • LocationBelgium

Congrats to Koekefix and his Vandals!

Posted May 17, 2017 - 03:08 AM

Steve

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: February 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationSri Lanka

Haha, you say that now until you play him in a few days!  ;-)  

But honestly, a solid team and season he built this year, even if I was not successful in trying to sabotage it with the trade he accepted, haha.  

Posted May 17, 2017 - 05:39 AM

koekefix

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationBelgium
Thanks guys, had a strange regular season and a lot of injuries but in the PO they stood up.

Strong draft this year and looking forward to next season, good luck everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users