Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Los Angeles Dodgers Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sam_Dodgers

Sam_Dodgers

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: December 2016
Rep - Floater

While the Dodgers aren't allowed to trade for another two weeks, I thought I'd give you a chance to "prepare" by listing available LA Dodgers players. Here they are:

Pitchers: SP Mitch Carter, RP Brandon League, RP Albert Ramirez, RP Scott Elbert, SP Matt Magill

Position Players: LF Alex Castellanos, SS Jake Lemmerman, 2B Delvis Morales, 2B Ronald Torreyes, LF Jacoby Ellsbury (notes below), LF Bobby Coyle, C Michael Blanke, 2B Jason Kramer, SS Chris Brown, CF Matt Kemp, LF Jarrett Burrgess, C Pratt Maynard

Dodgers are in the market for a major league caliber 3B and perhaps a SP.

Keep in mind that those guys aren't the only players I will trade. If you like a Dodgers org player not listed here, feel free to contact me about them. Slack is probably best.

Thanks, Sam

Sam_Dodgers

Sam_Dodgers

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: December 2016
Rep - Floater

LF Jacoby Ellsbury has been added to the Dodgers trade block. Ellsbury has a career MLB Pro OPS+ of 117 and last year put up an excellent .804 OPS while playing half of his games at notoriously pitcher-friendly Dodger Stadium. If you're concerned with the money left on his contract, he could be swapped with a player who has a similar contract commitment. Keep in mind that he is probably worth around what he is going to get paid over the next few years, so this isn't just me attempting to dump off a bad contract.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users