Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Baltimore Orioles Trade Block

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Floater

The Baltimore Orioles announce that the following players are available for trade.

PITCHER

Drew POMERANZ – LHP – Starting Pitcher – 28 yrs – report
60-70-55, strong, proven lefty Starter with a good salary. Drew is really durable and could be a solid #2 or #3 starter on all teams.

Neftali FELIZ – RHP – Starting Pitcher – 29 yrs – report
60-55-55, A solid middle of the rotation starter with a flyball tendency. Wouldn’t fit for all parks but his road stats 2017 show what he is capable to do.

Enrique PACHECO – RHP – Reliever – 27 yrs – report
70-50-45, strong MR guy with lot of stuff. Could be in setup/closer for some teams.

Scott RONNENBERGH – LHP – Reliever – 27 yrs – report
70-50-45, strong MR guy with lot of stuff. Could be in setup/closer for some teams.

CATCHER

Tommy JOSEPH – RHB – Catcher – 26 yrs – report
50-65-50. Good young offensive catcher, who did surprisingly well nailing down runners. 

OUTFIELDER

James BALDWIN – LHB – OF – 26 yrs – report
55-60-45. AL Rookie of the year Runner-up, Great CF/LF with defense and power. 

Ruben SIERRA jr. – LHB – OF – 26 yrs – report
60-60-50. Great defense at the corners, useful in center. 

JaDamian WILLIAMS – SHB – OF – 26 yrs – report
60-40-45 POT. Corner outfielder with great numbers in the minors, Time to move on and get a chance to play in the big leagues. 

I am always open to any kind of possibility as soon as I can improve my organization, so I am not asking a specific area in return. But please keep in mind, that the fact that those players are up for trade does not mean they are on sale.

I would also like to ask you to come up with a specific offer if you have interest in any of the players listed above and not with a simple “I have (slight) interest in that player. What do you want?” – be creative!

Please contact me via Slack or Email.

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: November 2016
Rep - Floater

Andy.OriolesGM

Andy.OriolesGM