Welcome to GM Games Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Indians offseason trade block

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ayden

Ayden

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2013
Rep - Helpful

The Indians are looking to retool this offseason and certain players are truly available for the first time with NOBODY being untouchable. Just because I am looking to retool, does not mean I am giving guys away

I am looking for prospects at any position but preferably SP, C, 2B & SS or cost-controlled players at the same positions. I am also not looking to take salary on.

These are players in order of how much I am wanting in return

Danny Espinosa - Arguably the best 2B in baseball, it's gonna take a lot to get him. I would prefer to move James Shields or Asdrubal Cabrera with him as Espy's contract is very favourable.

Zack Greinke - Elite SP who will be hard to get due to his expiring contract and my wanting to clear salary

Mike Minor - Had over 200 IP despite his injury history the last couple of seasons. On a "down year" still posted solid numbers and is a top lefty SP.

Brett Gardner - The best defensive CF in MLB Pro and a true threat on the bases, Gardner is a bit cheaper than these other guys but still won't be cheap.

Others I will be looking to move are Tom Milone, Pasqualino Carosi, Jaff Decker and of course James Shields and Asdrubal Cabrera.

Anyone else you're interested? Just ask. Email is best (aydendugmore@yahoo.com) although I do quite like Slack as well so PM me there if you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users