Sign in to follow this  
GM Games

[Pennant Chase] Update on release of 2016 baseball stats

Hi everyone! It's been a long while since I posted here, almost hard to believe the 2016 season is almost over. In recent years, I have been able to upload final stats within 24-48 hours of the season's conclusion. This year is going to be a little different. I will be traveling the week the season concludes, enjoying New York City, so it's likely stats won't be up until the end of the week.In addition, I have created a new import process that might take longer to complete, but should result in almost no errors and cleanup required after the fact. In the past, people would catch issues long after the stats were imported since the process was flawed. I usually reserved several weeks of review time before starting new Auto Leagues. By taking some extra time, it may take a couple days longer to get the data in, but it should be rock solid once it's done, and that would mean Auto Leagues could start much sooner.This year will be a test and if it works better, I will use this process for future years. That would possibly mean stats would take a couple days to get in rather than be available the very next day. Thanks for your patience!

View the full article

Sign in to follow this