Sign in to follow this  
batigoal

New Football Manager 2011 Champions League starting - Need Managers

This is a PBEM tyoe league that is simmed using Football Manager as the sim engine... The teams are based on the Champions League teams in this seasons draw

I have randomly selected 12 teams that have a larger following and the current rosters (as of Aug 31) - The rules can be viewed on the site

http://tonyarmer.net/ECL/

Please be sure to read them so you understand the complete guidelines

The rosters are up the forum is up, To help clarify... This is a fantasy league that uses FM 2011 as the sim engine. I have managers send me line-ups and tactics and sim the matches and post the results... the league is run online except for the simming (which is offline and results posted)

The way it works is (and this is very simple) each manager submits by e-mail ( or use the online submittal form or by PM in the forum) their line-up, bench and instructions (which includes formation) - You may than also include a .tac file if you have one or instructions if you do not.

I will use the information to sim the matches and post all results and reports in the forum. It may seem difficult but it is really no harder than what you may do for Hattrick or any other online game..

As soon as I can get a majority of these teams filled I will get underway. Teams will be issued on first come basis - I have a few openings left

Porto, Man U, Arsenal, Villareal, AC Milan, Lyon

Have a look, get a feel and if interest please e-mail me with team choice -

t_armer(at)yahoo.com

Need to fill the last 6 spots.... If someone has interest but does not like choice of teams available, emial me with who you would want and I would be happy to switch teams out

Guest 22football

Football Manager is one of my favourite games.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this