Red Fox

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • 5 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Outstanding

I predict Vegas in 5 or 6. Should be a good series either way.

Posted May 24, 2018 - 03:45 AM

MattLumberjacks

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • 13 thanks
    GM Since: September 2016
Rep - Outstanding

Ugh, so far I've had a perfect bracket outside of Anaheim losing to San Jose. I actually had Anaheim going to the finals and losing to the Caps :( And after the first round I told all my buddies that if I picked Anaheim to lose, I would've put Vegas going to the finals and then losing.

All in all I'm cheering for Vegas because I want them to win, but I'm also cheering for the Caps for Ovi and because of my bracket...

https://bracketchall...brackets/520280

Posted May 24, 2018 - 10:19 PM

TheWizard

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 465 posts
  • 15 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Outstanding

To boot they have a deeper forward group in my mind with Smith, Tuch, Neal and Haula providing dangerous threats to any mistakes that the Caps may make.

Alex Tuch from Syracuse, NY!

OK, I'm a little biased because I live Upstate where Tuch is from, so I'll be rooting for the Golden Knights. :)

Manager of:

Dunkirk Sea Hawks | GHL | Lumber
Prairie City Steers | SHL | Clapper
Otego Arrowheads | SHL | Dangles
Bushong Hill Giants | GHL | UAT Mitts

Posted May 26, 2018 - 03:29 PM

Deadwing

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • 0 thanks
    GM Since: February 2018
Rep - Reliable

Well, at this point I'll be all in for Vegas just for Haula because I'm Finn and all that. Originally I was having my fingers crossed and thumbs up for Preds because of Rinne, after that I was hoping for Laine - Ovechkin battle, but that didn't happen, so now Vegas all the way, baby!

Posted July 18, 2018 - 11:55 PM

TheWizard

GamePlanHockey Moderator

• Moderators
  • 465 posts
  • 15 thanks
    GM Since: February 2016
Rep - Outstanding

I know it's summer in North America, but what are your early thoughts and feelings for the 2018-2019 NHL season?

- Can't wait for games to start!

- Meh, I'm indifferent.

- Fast forward a year from now when the season is over.

The biggest free agent signing wasn't a surprise to me.  Wow, Tavares going to Toronto, so what?

I'm curious to see if Vegas can keep the magic going.

Manager of:

Dunkirk Sea Hawks | GHL | Lumber
Prairie City Steers | SHL | Clapper
Otego Arrowheads | SHL | Dangles
Bushong Hill Giants | GHL | UAT Mitts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 11:34 AM

rainsilent

GamePlanHockey Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • 22 thanks
    GM Since: April 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Steam Profile

I'd love to see Ottawa just blow the team up rather than go the route of post 05 Oilers. Karlsson and Anderson want out. Anderson will be harder but Karlsson not so much so long as you don't include Bobby Ryan and they shouldn't. Get the best you can get in return to fast forward a rebuild.

That said there have been a lot of interesting changes and I am looking forward to seeing how a number of them pan out.

Posted July 24, 2018 - 09:26 PM

Jack Reacher

Head Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: December 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

Hey guys, a school friend and I have decided to start a new hockey account on Instagram. The account is called @puck.talk . We talk about everything NHL, and we do the occasional rankings, re-drafts, and we also take an in depth look at each teams top 3 prospects. We just started a few days ago, and I would love it if you guys could give it a follow and like and comment on the posts. I will guarantee you will enjoy some of our content. Please give it a try, if its for you Great; if not at least we tried to make it entertaining for you!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users