Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chiefs & Alex Smith

I've always liked Smith. I don't care that he can't throw the deep ball, I like his accuracy. He was what, top three in completion percentage in the league before he went down?

I actually wanted the Dolphins to get him last season instead of drafting Tannehill. Good pick up for the Cheifs, if you ask me.

World Series championships: 1
Everyone else: 2

Certainly a good pickup for the Chiefs, but an even better trade for the 49ers, IMO. They now have 12 draft picks coming up, and like 7 in the first 3 rounds. Although, with Kaepernick's play style, and now no proven QB to back him up, an injury would be catastrophic unless they go get someone.

Certainly a good pickup for the Chiefs, but an even better trade for the 49ers, IMO. They now have 12 draft picks coming up, and like 7 in the first 3 rounds. Although, with Kaepernick's play style, and now no proven QB to back him up, an injury would be catastrophic unless they go get someone.

Wow it's crazy to think that the 49ers could have an even better team over the next few years. A great time to be a 9ers fan for ya robster

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Great move for San Fran to get even more draft picks, however they probably have to use one on a QB now, cause their current backup is now Tolzien. Kaep running that much makes him a risk to be injured. The Chiefs make the move to certainly be able to not take a QB first overall, which they really didnt want to (and shouldnt have anyway) so they will probably take Luke Joeckel to make the O-Line better for Smith. Chiefs have talent in players but didnt really have a good TEAM and it will be hard for them to win much. I doubt they win many games sadly.

MLB Pro - Los Angeles Dodgers GM

Retro League Baseball - Pittsburgh Pirates GM

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this