Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • 6 thanks
    GM Since: August 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBelgium
Can we have an update here please? Thanks.

Posted January 23, 2018 - 04:30 AM

GamePlanHockey

Lead Developer, Game Plan Hockey Manager

• Moderators
  • 1371 posts
  • 148 thanks
    GM Since: January 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Sorry for the lack of updates. The v1.3.3 is coming real soon, being tested on the UAT right now. This update will include improvements of page load performance, new feature regarding Injured reserve and Waivers plus a whole lot of bug fixes. Release notes coming soon.

Will also update the road map once this update is installed.

Posted January 24, 2018 - 01:01 PM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • 3 thanks
    GM Since: May 2017
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Sorry for the lack of updates. The v1.3.3 is coming real soon, being tested on the UAT right now. This update will include improvements of page load performance, new feature regarding Injured reserve and Waivers plus a whole lot of bug fixes. Release notes coming soon.

Awesome!

So many questions and concerns about the waivers, but will wait for the release notes.

Posted February 12, 2018 - 11:40 AM

canucks

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • 12 thanks
    GM Since: September 2015
Rep - Outstanding

Hey,

It'd be great if we could get an update to the road map, with the new year and all :D

Thanks!

Posted February 24, 2018 - 04:12 PM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1371 posts
  • 148 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

The current road map has now been updated! (See first post in this topic)

Posted February 26, 2018 - 08:18 AM

Naekfor

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • 0 thanks
Rep - Helpful

might bigger leagues, all star games, etc, possibly lead to longer seasons than the current 77 days?

edit: larger leagues would also help diffuse the talent levels some potentially. I also had thought about it for community sakes as well, i rather like the idea (details pending)

Posted February 26, 2018 - 10:20 AM

Paul T

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • 3 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationBOSTON

Staff

We’ve been planning to add this feature for a long long time. But other things always gets in the way. The hiring of staff will open up a new dimension to the game where coaches can give valuable details from each game, scouts to reveal opponents tactics or find players that suits the team's needs. We’re also looking to add more staff members like doctors to improve healing of injuries, agents to negotiate contracts, mental coaches to train player traits.

Sounds cool.

Live games

We really would love to introduce live games, or at least viewable games. Personally I'm a big fan of text based game engines (like in the early manager games) where you get comments of what's happening continuously throughout the game. I don't think you'll ever see this game with 3D rendered hockey players.

This would be really cool.  I'm probably the only one who does this, but if I manage to get on while the games are being played, I click on my matchup, cover the final score, squint my eyes and manage to click on the play-by-play... then I can scroll through the game and read the results as if it's happening real time (focusing only really on the penalties and goals). 

the possibility to interact and "talk" to the team and players.

F... yes!  I already have quite a few things to say to a few of my players. ;)

Posted March 01, 2018 - 04:46 PM

bouncer

Professional GM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • 7 thanks
    GM Since: March 2015
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationCzech Republic

The current road map looks so great. Can't wait :)

Posted April 02, 2018 - 09:44 PM

Gator Raid

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • 4 thanks
    GM Since: March 2018
Rep - Reliable
I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally think 7 game playoff series, while being realistic, is too long. I also agree that 3 games is too short, therefore I would opt for a 5 game series, then maybe make the championship series 7 games.

Posted April 03, 2018 - 05:32 AM

GamePlanHockey

• Moderators
  • 1371 posts
  • 148 thanks
Rep - Outstanding
  • LocationSweden

Thanks for the feedback. We're actually considering a 5 game series instead of 7 games. It all depends on how much we can speed things up. It's important to not create too much of a wait for the managers not competing in the playoffs. We have a few ideas that we're going to try out and discuss with the user focus group for the upcoming release.

Posted April 03, 2018 - 10:01 PM

Jack Reacher

Professional Scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • 2 thanks
    GM Since: December 2015
Rep - Reliable
  • LocationCanada

Hey guys, this might have been already answered before, but if the update happens how will you guys decide which team goes into which conference and how will the 32 teams be made up of. Like there already 16 in the GHL so do the other 16 get promoted from the SHL or will you make up 16 more teams and have the same relegation and promotion type system?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users