Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to all of this so I'll probably be browsing the forums later, haha.

I took over for the Black Bears in the LIHL and it looks like my team needs a lot of sprucing up, but that's pretty much how I like to start out anyway. This looks like a lot of fun so I'll be definitely trying to keep up with it as much as I can.

That's all from me, best of luck to everyone out there!

EDIT: I guess I should point out that I renamed my team the Fury.

Hey everyone, just joined a few days ago. Took over LIHL team North Shore Dragons, renamed to Medicine Hat Warriors. So far 0-3, with my team 2pts out of a playoff spot. Not really caring for this season though. This team has potential to compete next season with some promising prospects that'll round out my top 6 & bottom 6, and build off of the 3rd ranked PK.

Hey everyone, just joined a few days ago. Took over LIHL team North Shore Dragons, renamed to Medicine Hat Warriors. So far 0-3, with my team 2pts out of a playoff spot. Not really caring for this season though. This team has potential to compete next season with some promising prospects that'll round out my top 6 & bottom 6, and build off of the 3rd ranked PK.

Welcome to Biscuit. Best of luck and if you need any help do not hesitate to ask! :-)

Hi everybody!

I'm Balazs Szabo from Hungary. I have never played any online game, but I like the manager games very much, so I have decided to try this interesting simulation.

I'm competing in the Lower Iron Hockey League with the Torrington Thunderbolts, and after the relegation I'm looking forward to a very difficult season, because I need to learn the basics of this game, after the team rebuilding.

I wish you the best of luck for the season ahead!

Hello all!

Not 100% new to the game (been lurking for a few months now). Started in the IHL during the season before last, so last season was my 1st full campaign at the helm of the Tullahoma Tomcats. My team has regressed somewhat from when i took it over, with most of the better players leaving for free agency after refusing to resign. But, if there is one thing in particular i have learned as a day 1 Nashville Predators fan, it is that sometimes there is addition by subtraction (looking at you Ryan Suter and Shea Weber).

Best of luck to everyone and we will see y'all on the ice!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Brian and I'm managing the Okauchee Lake Bears in the IHL.  I was able to get promoted last season due in large part to a well assembled team by the previous manager.  So now into the fire of trying to figure this game out.  Good luck all.

Hi Boomachicha and welcome to the community! If you need help getting to know your team and what to do, look around the forums there are a lot of good topics here with questions answered. Good luck in the games to come!

Hey all,

I'm a little late with this introduction as I joined late in Season 9.  I've already chatted with quite a few of you via message, but figured I'd throw down the official introductory post.  About me:  I'm a huge hockey fan from Boston.  I manage the Def Leppards, I mean Deferiet Leopards in BHL.  Season 10 seemed to be successful given the team's history and I'm looking to improve on that in S11 and continue that success in the SHL in S12 :) We'll see...

I was reading an interview with Anders and this part got my attention:

Realsim. With ”realistic feeling” I don´t mean the use of real player and team names. It was never an issue that I couldn’t play with my favourite team Ottawa Senators and sign Sidney Crosby to the team. What I´m looking for is much more subtle. I want to get the feeling that there is real persons behind the all the numbers and facts. I missed a game where the psychological values played an equal part to all the numbers.

Well, you nailed it!  I don't know where this game as been all my life as I immediately became addicted.  Anders has really done a fantastic job with everything and I'm glad to have found this game.

- Paul

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Hi Paul and welcome to the forums as well! Glad to see you are enjoying the game as much as you do! Now time to look through the forums and give us your two cents ;)

Greetings from the Desert. The Sonics have hired me to run their team. Here's to hoping I do not run it into the ground. At least we won the first game. I made a few roster moves, tough to do in the season though I would assume. Not much to pick from.  :cool:  No worries here to try and have a little fun.

Feel free to send an offer or two my way, roster needed a shake up

Hey and welcome to the best game world in the game ;) Here's to hoping you will have fun during your first season. Take a look at your team and figure a way you want to lead it into.

Hey guys,

Giving it a shot in a slower World. Took over the last team in the World I believe. Can't wait to build some close relationships in this World and make it to the top! Let's see how we do in our first season  :)

I'm just getting the feel of my team (Kingston Assassins in SHL) atm, so feel free to send in any offers, suggestions, etc. I'm willing to listen to anything right now  :D