Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Exclusive - Real Names for Bowl Bound College Football 2016

These are all the details I know, otherwise you may want to try the Steam forums or contact Grey Dog Software directly.

Installation Instructions:

64 Bit:

Step 1 - Download this file. File is named pstats.zip

Step 2 - Copy the pstats.dat file in the zip over the one in your main Bowl Bound College Football game folder usually C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football

32 Bit:

Step 1 - Download this file. File is named pstats.zip

Step 2 - Copy the pstats.dat file in the zip over the one in your main Bowl Bound College Football game folder usually C:\Program Files\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Question: Does this include the endzone/midfield graphics for each team? That's what I need. I have the real world team names/bowl names.

while I'm on it, in the 4team playoff mode (which mimics current college football post season structure) the Bowls all appear by name, but the graphics for each bowl will not pull up. I have them all in the Graphics/bowls folder but they just won't pull into the game during bowl season. It drives me nuts. Any suggestions?

Does this dowload have the bowls too? Maybe I should download it.

Question: Does this include the endzone/midfield graphics for each team? That's what I need. I have the real world team names/bowl names.

while I'm on it, in the 4team playoff mode (which mimics current college football post season structure) the Bowls all appear by name, but the graphics for each bowl will not pull up. I have them all in the Graphics/bowls folder but they just won't pull into the game during bowl season. It drives me nuts. Any suggestions?

Does this dowload have the bowls too? Maybe I should download it.

Did you take a look at this file? http://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/36-jacelo3s-bowl-and-helmet-graphics-for-bowl-bound-college-football/

email [email protected]

Yes I did. In fact, this is the mod I downloaded for BBCF. I noticed one other person in the comments is not able to get the bowl logos to pull up during game play. And this mod doesn't have the endzone/midfield graphics for each team. That's what I really want. A number of years ago somebody created all of them and it was awesome, but that is long gone now. 

Yes I did. In fact, this is the mod I downloaded for BBCF. I noticed one other person in the comments is not able to get the bowl logos to pull up during game play. And this mod doesn't have the endzone/midfield graphics for each team. That's what I really want. A number of years ago somebody created all of them and it was awesome, but that is long gone now. 

If you ever do find them, let's get them up here as soon as possible. I'll send Arlie (creator of BBCF) an email today to see if he has something.

email [email protected]

If you ever do find them, let's get them up here as soon as possible. I'll send Arlie (creator of BBCF) an email today to see if he has something.

Great...I hope he has it. It makes the game so much more enjoyable. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this