Sign in to follow this  
palli

Hi, its palli from OOTP [Sebastian @ OOTP Developments]

Hi guys,

My name is Sebastian, I life in Hamburg, Germany and I work for OOTP Developments on the new mobile version iOOTP BAseball 2011.

My history with playing text-sim games goes way back to some German football (soccer for you Americans) manager games (like Anstoss, Bundesliga Manager). Then I found Football Manager from SI Games (back then it was Championship Manager) and was in heaven. I played the free EHM game and wanted to start an online league but then discovered OOTP 3 and founded the German Baseball League in 2001. When Markus joined SI Games I decided to program my own baseball manager game, which was finished after a few years and still can be found on the net somewhere. But it was just to hard to get something going with a blockbuster as OOTP already available, so I stopped my work on Perfect Game. The last game I worked on before joining OOTP Developments was a hockey manager, which used a lot of stuff from the baseball game. A friend of mine still works on it, maybe I should ask him how it comes along. :)

Oh you certainly should ask your friend about the game. There is a big community of EHM player starving for a new hockey manager. Maybe you should take the game under OOTP developers wing? :)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this