Sign in to follow this  
moore4807

Hello! [moore4807]

Thanks to Chris for extending the invite to this site... I'm similar to most in that I started in the late 70's with the strat-o-matic baseball and hockey sims. I was an early bandwagoner to OOTP (before they actually started to number the games) but was not on the forums much then. Wargaming is probably my first love and I'm currently playing two PBEM's of War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition. (Very grognard game but you are GM of Allies/Japan so you don't actually do battle in the game, just a computer chair QB...)

Anyway Chris asked me to repost my Dynasty -Florida Panthers currently on the FHM forums. I'm happy to and hope you all will read and most importantly COMMENT on the content. This is my first time writing a Dynasty and more than compliments, I want to get better by hearing constructive criticisms. I use a lot of .jpg's to give a visualization of the story and I do take creative license to fill in some.. some... openings? in the FHM game. I will obscure some details of injury times and lengths and even create some mockery and tensions amongst team members just to give some zing to the flavor.  Like it? Hate it? TELL ME PLEASE!

I crave feedback...

Thanks AY-BR,

Please just remember I'm a feedback nut... What you think/write will impact the story and my writing, so if I'm overdoing it I won't know without you folks telling me if it's good or not!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this