Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Toronto FC (FIFA) Video Career

tfcfirstsign_zpscadtni7o.png

Here`s one for the future. We have no idea how this kid is a free agent. Maybe it`s because he looks grey in his head shot and teams were scared he had the Game of Thrones greyscale.

tfcsigning3_zpsmqn09ble.png

We made a signing to address some depth in midfield.

My MLS house rule is that I can't sign another player from a league outside the MLS for more than around a $500k transfer fee if I already have three designate players on the roster (I have Gilberto, Defoe and Bradley) and he has to play for a reasonable salary. I think this fits the bill.

You may have noticed the name Gutierrez in my last match report. We picked up free agent Luis Alberto Guiterrez as depth centre back prior to last game. He was a substitute in the 6-3 destruction by Sporting KC.

guiterezfc_zpsxfc6hmqg.png

Keep in my mind my house rules for the MLS: I can't spend more than a $500K transfer fee on a player if I already have three designated players on my roster.

gilbertopraise_zpsic4zs4dm.png

Jermaine Defoe has scored a ton of goals for us this season but Gilberto is quietly putting together a nice season with 10 goals and six assists alread. His ratings have jumped as a result. If defense is going to be a problem and we need to add a designated player at the back, I would feel comfortable selling either Defoe or Gilberto knowing I could rely on the other one to still score goals.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this