Sign in to follow this  
StevenStamkos91

Ducks Fly Together! - an [EHM07] Dynasty

Hello all, my last dynasty would have been worth while if FHM wasnt well you know bad. So i'm going to go back and play some good old EHM 07. The rosters are from 2010/11 and yea, Hope you guys enjoy the read :)

On August 30th, 2006, Shawn Howard was hired to be the new General Manager of the Anaheim Ducks. This came to much scrutiny as many believed it was uncalled for as GM Bob Murray was building a great team. The owners just felt it was time to move on and go in a different direction.

Shawn Howard received an email from the owner saying welcome to the Anaheim Ducks. Founded in 1993, we play our home games in the 17,174 capacity arena in the Honda Center which is located in Anaheim, California. The Ducks play in the Pacific Division of the National Hockey League. The rivalry with the Los Angeles Kings is intense and the fans are passionate about it and will expect top performances. 

Our Finals appearance in 2003 is currently the only one to date and it wasnt victorious.

The current head coach is Randy Carlyle. Assistant David McNab is here to assist you in daily tasks. Ryan Getzlaf, Scott Niedermayer and Saku Koivu are amongst the best players on the team. Luca Sbisa, Peter Holland and Logan MacMillan are amongst our highly rated prospects. They should form a core for years to come. 

We have farm affiliations with Bakersfield Condors and San Antonio Rampage, where players may be assigned from your roster. 

The Anaheim Ducks directors expect the team to reach the playoffs this season.

Ducks will open with games against the Kings (home), Coyotes (away), and Blues (home) on Friday October 6th, 2006, Saturday October 7th, 2006 and October 9th, 2006 respectively. 

Current FHM Dynasty: 1931-32 Season

*Want to start a FHM 2 Historical League, need 6 GM's*

Current OOTP Dynasty: 1871-72 Season

*Want to start a OOTP 16 Historical Dynasty, need 6 GM's*

PM me if interested in joining. 

August 30st, 2006 (cont)

I have accepted a game proposal from the Phoenix Coyotes that will take place on September 20th 2006. 

Dave Andreychuck, Sean Burke, Vincent Damphousse, Eric Desjardins, Steve Duchesne, Ron Francis, Phil Housley, Brett Hull, John LeClair, Claude Lemieux, Trevor Linden, Scott Mellanby, Mark Messier, Joe Nieuwendyk, Adam Oates, Gary Roberts, Luc Robitaille, Cliff Ronning, Joe Sakic, Brendan Shanahan, Pierre Turgeon, Scott Young, Tony Amonte, Tom Barrasso, Brian Leetch, Jeremy Roenick, Gary Suter, Teppo Numminen, Theoren Fleury, Stephane Richer, Alexander Mogilny, Peter Bondra, Fredrik Olausson and Mats Sundin have all been inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. 

I have called up everyone as i like everyone to have a fair chance to get better and I have invited all prospects that are eligible to join. I feel that i keep them all camp that it makes them a little better, but thats just me. maybe im wrong.

anyway, Philadelphia Flyers have signed Right Wing Ronald Petrovicky to a 2 year deal worth 1.7 million that has a cap hit of 845,000.

Tampa Bay Lightning has signed scouts Ken Slater to a 4 year contract and Glen Sonmor 4 year contract.

Toronto Maple Leafs signed Left Wing Ramzi Abid to a 2 year deal worth 887,000 that has a cap hit of 463,000 and signed Jeremy Colliton to a 886,000 with a cap hit of 464,000.

New York Rangers signed defenseman Bryan Berard to a 3 year deal worth 4,510,000 with a cap hit of 1,523,000

Montreal Canadiens signed Right Wing David Nemirovsky to a 2 year deal worth 885,000 with a cap hit of 465,000

Carolina Hurricanes signed defenseman Peter Metcalf to a 2 year deal worth 887,000  with a cap hit of 463,000

Calgary Flames signed Mike Keenan as Assistant GM for 4 years

I have released Left Wing Rob Bordson and defenseman Stu Bickel because i'm over the 50 player contract rule.

New Jersey Devils signed Bill Moores to a 4 year contract to be the head coach. 

Atlanta Thrashers signed Goaltender Philippe Sauve to a 2 year contract worth 482,000 with a cap hit of 467,000

Anaheim Ducks have sold 9224 season tickets

Detroit Red Wings signed Defenseman Greg de Vries to 2 year contract worth 1,817,000 with a cap hit of 928,000

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now