Ruuh

Derby Manager (new online football/soccer manager game)

I've been playing and really enjoying http://www.derbymanager.com/ for the past few months, and it's weird to see it's not more popular. It's a completely free - as in, there's literally nothing you could possibly spend money on - online football (soccer) manager with depth comparable to the early Championship Manager games. It's still changing a lot, as the dev is very active trying out different ideas, but it's very playable with good match engine and training system. There's one match a day and each season is played during a calendar month. You start off by taking over any (fictional) team in the bottom division and work your way up or hop around different leagues.

I'm not connected to the dev in any way, but there's a good if small community on Discord, and it's easily one of the best online managers I've played. It just needs more players as currently it's more of a solo experience with most social activity is going on in Discord. I've played for quite a few seasons now, so ask away if you have any questions about the game!

Hi Chris,

I'm the developer. It's really just a pet project of mine that I started with a couple of friends and Ruuh and dozen of others have joined us along the way. Basically Ruuh pitched it better than I could so I won't add anything else but if you have additional questions I can also try to answer them.

6 hours ago, derby said:

Hi Chris,

I'm the developer. It's really just a pet project of mine that I started with a couple of friends and Ruuh and dozen of others have joined us along the way. Basically Ruuh pitched it better than I could so I won't add anything else but if you have additional questions I can also try to answer them.

Your game hub is up. If you wish to supply us with more screencaps, publisher info, descriptions, etc.. Please email to [email protected]

See here.. http://gmgames.org/derby-manager/  if you like, you could have your community up vote the game.

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I've been playing the game called Derby Manager, at first I didn't completelly understand it but it's easy to get in control of everything, it's a great game where you can have lots of fun and talk to a lot of people through their discord as they're already lots of people playing this game. I personally will give it a 9,4/10 as it has been great for me and I have lots of fun and you don't have to wait too much for games to happen

4 hours ago, Zyrok said:

I've been playing the game called Derby Manager, at first I didn't completelly understand it but it's easy to get in control of everything, it's a great game where you can have lots of fun and talk to a lot of people through their discord as they're already lots of people playing this game. I personally will give it a 9,4/10 as it has been great for me and I have lots of fun and you don't have to wait too much for games to happen

We like this game as well, it can be voted on here https://gmgames.org/section/football-soccer-management-games/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now