PocketGM

Pocket GM - New American Football GM game

Hi all, I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this here, but I’ve just launched my first iOS game - Pocket GM 20 - Football.

I’m a UK based NFL fan and have been looking for a Football Manager equivalent in the American Football world. I had also recently got into coding so I thought why not have a go myself.  It’s been a labour of love for the last 9 months, but is now live. 

I’m keen for it to be a game for the players, so will look to improve and incorporate features into regular updates.

Let me know what you think if you give it a try.

5 hours ago, PocketGM said:

Hi Chris, thanks! Let me know what you need from me and I’ll provide.

Here is an example, http://gmgames.org/football-coach/    Essentially please email to [email protected]   screencaps, logo in the shape of a square, publisher, link to app store downloads, what OS does it work on, is it free? publisher, developer name, date of release, game description in text (synopsis) etc.. Thanks

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

For those struggling to see the app, it only works for iOS13 and above, so if you have an older device App Store will not show it.

I hope those who have tried it are enjoying it so far. There’s an active subreddit with more detail on future feature updates, which should be fairly regular! All feedback is very welcome!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now