Sign in to follow this  
Blackbeard

Hi there...

Yup, I'm new and as suggested, wanted to say hi.

Apparently, saying hi gives the poster half of the needed 2 postings required to download a game. I wanted to do more than that and will tell you a bit about myself. (That is if anyone cares to read something like that.)

I'm a former resident of the 2nd highest taxed and cost of living state in the US which is Connecticut. NY is #1. Lived there for many years and recently moved to the state of Florida which is so much cheaper to live, plus the sun is out maybe 10 or 20 times more than in CT, and I no longer need to shovel snow in the winter. I wish I had moved here years ago instead of the 3 years ago.

At any rate. I used to be a video game reviewer on a smaller all volunteer site named Hookedgamers.com. I did that for 6 years and gave it up due to lack of time. I wanted to start getting the free games for doing a review so I got back in. I recently started writing for the site again but I quickly discovered that my old desk top computer is way too old to be playing newer PC games. So that put a damper on my game playing and review writing and it relegated me back to playing online browser games, many of which are sports manager affairs. A few of them are Online Cycling Simulator Bike racing. Hardwood which is an excellent college basketball manager. I was playing a baseball manager sim called Broken Bat by the guy that created Hard Wood but lost interest in it after a while. And I recently started playing a football manager browser game named Red Zone which is pretty good and quite detailed.

I was looking for games that I might be able to run on my old computer or my laptop and discovered your site. So I guess this posting can serve as my first posting and get me half way to being able to download. lol I would like to try the hockey manager game you have on the site.

I would like to become involved in your site because I have done the forum thing many times in the past and always enjoyed talking games and other things. One of which I was a mod and admin on for a site called Cutlass Isle. Hence my screen name. It was a Sid Meyer Pirates! fan site.

I hope to become active and will look the forum over. Thanks. 🙂

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this