Sign in to follow this  
Csizi96

Twoway line horrible plusminus

Hello guys! Copper Hockey League manager here. In previous seasons in lower leagues l loved my twoway line performance, they helped my game a lot.

But this season those guys are the worst in my plusminus list by faaaar.. Although for me they are the perfect twoways with good puck skills and fair defensive attributes. 

Can it be cause the team is in general around the opponent in strength so they can not generate that much momentum? Or why are they so vulnerable at the back end? Usually they go at 3rd line. I'm thinking of trying out to go without twoway line, but as l built my team, l'm rather a fan of allrounder guys.. 

Thanks for every answer in advance!

After a quick look through at the 3rd line you played in our last match, i'd say (imo) that all players have the same role, and you had 2 centers on the same line. I wouldn't do that personnaly.

I don't have a team in Buzzer, so I can't see your team, but a proper two-way line can be a multitude of variations other than three two-way guys— maybe experiment with different roles, try a different player on that line. Playing two centers on the same line doesn't matter as long as their skill sets are what you want and need— put three centers on the same line if needs to be.