Sign in to follow this  
CTGames

Ideas for features

One thing that is desperately needed is a way to auto-set depth charts. Otherwise setting your depth charts properly is a royal pain.

Also, just a note, partial scholarships do not exist in FBS college football. FBS football is a head-count sport, meaning that a penny in athletically-related financial aid counts as a full ride.

Otherwise, VERY promising-looking game.

I'm really missing a compoud score of relevant skills
When I do the Depth Chart I get a summary of their skills, but I'd rather have a compound score similar to Madden or other sports games or a rating similar to newer gens of FM.

Another thing that is absolutely critical for me to get is "Back" button so when I look at a player I can return to my entire roster instead of navigating through the panels

More transparency on recruiting, I have three options for players, how do they impact his interest? All players seem to be high or excellent in interest already

Lastly, pleasepleaseplease change TCU from Dallas to Fort Worth

Hello again and thanks for the new updates in 0.7.1.  I  have a suggestion to ensure that the different arch types for philosophies on offense and defense be added. For example; offense = smashmouth: 60% run 40% pass or spread: 60% pass 40% run. Defense = Runstop: 60% run coverage 40% pass coverage, etc. I have noticed that if I do set the current offense  setting in the current system under strategies, they do not save for the entire season once set. They rever tback to 50/50 and I have to manually set them before each game, which is fine but I would like to have a set philosophy throughout the season. At least on defense anyway. Thanks for a great game and I will continue to donate and support you all.

Hello,

it would be great:

- to have more detailed stats, e.g. total catches (I think currently you only can see reeceiving yards), qb rating and things like these...Also it would be great not only to see the top 5 players for each category, but at least the top 15-20 or so...

- a more balanced schedule, where teams won't be playing 5 straight home or road games...

- scheduling games vs division II (FCS teams) just like in the real world.

And I know it may be difficult but a commissioner mode where you are allowed to take control of multiple teams whenever you want would really be amazing.   

Great job guys.

I think the in game simulation is to fast. I understand you can slow it down but whenever I try to click the pause button a play pops up for me to call. I tried to move the play screen so I could pause and change speeds but I must call the play before I can do that. Thanks!

I think greater transparency on what each player and coach skills actually affect in game would be great,

like how does strength affect a DE on a play? how does it affect a CB? Does it even affect them?

Amazing game so far though

Still needs a back button, that's imperative for me

My squad section needs more information and a way to better sort and filter players. Info could be Position - Name - Rating - Class - Height - Weight - Strength - Speed - Work Ethic - Off Field Behavior - GPA

I would like to just see Quarterbacks for instance and compare them without having to go back and forth. That process right now is My squad > Team > Player 1 > Memorize/note down stats > My Squad > Team > Player 2 > My squad > Team > Player 3 > Memorize/note down stats > My Squad > Team > Player 4

Compound scores needs to be better as they are practically useless as of now, right now I have three 4 star players at most positions and the way to figure out who's the best is described above

The compound scores are fine for recruits as they show uncertainty that real life recruiting has as well with scouting reports revealing their strengths and weaknesses.

But recruiting needs a look as well, I think you need one, maybe two classes at most, but keep the same amount of players. There's about 25 5-star guys per class, a few hundred 4-stars, etc.

I'd love a way to split snaps automatically (and better than they do it in Madden as well!), perhaps a target snap percentage. RB1 plays 55% of snaps, RB2 plays 30%, RB3 plays 15%. QB1 plays 100%, etc.

The "TCU" team has been placed in Dallas, that would be like making a 3F Superligaen game and having  team in bright blue jerseys with a horse logo in Aarhus

A staff button somewhere? I know they're listed under My Squad, but a separate button perhaps?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this